Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D & 4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Steelbook - 4K Steelbook - Steelbook + T-shirt bundle
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

11464330-1644499618047587.jpg

11464330-1754499364962586.jpg 11464330-2814499618197239.jpg 11464330-1014499618299416.jpg
11464330-1454479916445904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me laugh when people ask them on social media.

Of course it's going to happen lol

I can't bloody wait....to see how much they **** it up

Then we'll be disappointed only for Blufans to come in and blow us away

Saying that I wish I could buy the Blufans version of the first film...what I'd give :(

Last edited:
If it's a steelbook how about this for the front (just remembering the Walkman for #1) . . . or maybe something for the lenticular (lol):-

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
I only wanted to see what gif's they would reply with, we are having a bit of a gif stand off lol

Lol
Oh it was you

Fair enough

They have done a lot of promo for the blue Walkman so I would not be surprised if they go with that again.

I'm hoping blufans go with...

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I'm hoping blufans go with...

View attachment 308048

The colours are nice in that but I don't really like the artwork. Somethings off about it. It's too forced or photoshopped looking. It reminds me of a Mannequin Challenge!! :LOL:

But yeah, I'm definitely going with Blufans on this one. I don't care how long it takes. It will definitely be worth the wait!!

My favourite Marvel franchise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet and Flloydo
I can't bloody wait....to see how much they *****

Then we'll be disappointed only for Blufans to come in and blow us away

Saying that I wish I could buy the Blufans version of the first film...what I'd give :(

I know I'll probably get a ban for this but ********

// Edited by @Drum18
Please, stay polite. No need for all this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
Made my own concept art. Wouldn't mind something like this...
View attachment 308068

Quite like that mate but I do prefer the original colours in the weapon blasts and the fire ring around them

The colours are nice in that but I don't really like the artwork. Somethings off about it. It's too forced or photoshopped looking. It reminds me of a Mannequin Challenge!! :LOL:

But yeah, I'm definitely going with Blufans on this one. I don't care how long it takes. It will definitely be worth the wait!!

My favourite Marvel franchise.

I kinda get what you mean but I do love it. Has the guardians 80s feel too
Well to me quill looks like something from a 80s poster with his pose and the drawn look to it