Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or some collectors just like to keep their premiums sealed for their own reasons because, y'know, people are entitled to do what they like with what they buy. I keep mine sealed and I wouldn't open them and post pics on here just so others can see.
I like the idea of keeping them looking new and sealed and one day I might open them all up when I have the right display in mind.

I was just kidding. I don't open any of my steelbooks either. I have a lot of amarays I haven't even opened.
I don't open any movie (VHS, DVD or Blu-ray) until I'm actually going to sit down and watch it.

And back in the VHS days, even when I opened those, I only cut open the bottom to remove the cassette.
I always kept the shrinkwrap on the box to protect it from dust. My remaining VHS tapes still have the shrinkwrap on them to this day. Some have never been opened at all! :)

Havent seen it discussed anywhere, but accoridng to the mockup, wasnt the double lenti supposed to be sealed reversely? Btw I like this outcome more and it kind of reminds me vol. 1 :)

Havent seen it discussed anywhere, but accoridng to the mockup, wasnt the double lenti supposed to be sealed reversely? Btw I like this outcome more and it kind of reminds me vol. 1 :)

Read through the 84 pages again. You must have missed the part where they changed it due to feedback from forum members. It just isn't recapped at the top of every page.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: j4c0
Oh and can we please get some more photos of sealed copies for Tommy?

I can't believe they took the shrinkwrap off of that painting that just sold for $450 million at auction.
But maybe that was because they could see the texture. But I think if it was still new and sealed that it could have gone for $700 million. :hilarious:

To those from US, does USPS ever update the tracking when they receive the item?

My status shows “Processed Through Facility,
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)“ on November 12th and no update since then. USPS first status shows expected deliver of November 16th but it didn’t show up.

To those from US, does USPS ever update the tracking when they receive the item?

My status shows “Processed Through Facility,
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)“ on November 12th and no update since then. USPS first status shows expected deliver of November 16th but it didn’t show up.

It's still on the bus tour over the Golden Gate Bridge on the Marin County side.
Next it will be heading on the boat tour around Alcatraz Island and then finally to the Embaracdaro to check out the Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory.

If it finally finds the way out of the fog, it should be on the way to you! :)

Awesome, thanks for sharing the photos buddy:thumbs:

Recieved mine today, I feared the worst when I saw the box. It was in a plastic bag saying item was damaged, the box was soaking wet through. It was pretty much falling apart but unbelievably the Steelbook was mint thanks to the foam packaging!:)

View attachment 345323

View attachment 345324

Damn, thank god your double lenti came in mint condition

There we go! Do you have an open copy of the full slip for Tommy?
He'd really like to see the texture of the back I think. ;)

Great pictures! :)

OK hands up. How many people would pay an extra $10 for the shipping of steelbooks from non premium retailers if they would ship in boxes this size and protect the steelbooks with the foam blocks?

Anybody? Anybody at all? You know, for say a steelbook like the pink Baby Driver?