Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - In theaters May 5th 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Gunn[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Gillan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Rooker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Gunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pom Klementieff[/ACTOR]

Plot: Set to the backdrop of Awesome Mixtape #2, 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' continues the team's adventures as they unravel the mystery of Peter Quill's true parentage. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
y4MBh0EjBlMuOzv9axM4qJlmhzz.jpg
[/container]

Image2.jpg
gotg2.jpg

Last edited:
Vin Diesel on voicing Baby Groot (via EW)

In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (out May 5), walking plant Groot is not only reduced in size but also has a much higher, child-like speaking register. So how much audio processing was involved to make Vin Diesel, who voices the character, sound suitably pipsqueak-ish. The answer is not much at all, according to the film’s writer-director James Gunn.

“Very little, very little,” says Gunn. “I mean, there’s a tiny amount of processing that we do on a few of our characters, but it’s very little. It’s mostly just Vin’s voice. He’s able to, you know, speak in a much higher register than he normally does.”

To be honest, we did not know that.

“Listen, yeah, Vin’s an actor!” continues the director. “One of the reasons I was interested in working with Vin is I like Vin’s early [work], when I first saw Vin come around in movies like Boiler Room. He’s a real actor! He’s become this sort of larger-than-life action figure. But he’s actually are a real actor who can do a lot of different things. I’d love to see him take on some more difficult roles in his career, because I think he’s more than capable of doing that.”

Diesel himself certainly sounds more than happy to be playing a different, ahem, branch of the Groot persona.

“He has always had an innocence,” says the Fast and Furious franchise star. “But this time he has a fun a certain naive aspect because he really is just a baby. That was so fun to play. Groot is such a fascinating character on so many levels. For this installment I needed to not only pitch up the performance, I needed to embed even more wonder than he usually possesses… and he always has a wonder about him already. So proud of the character and what James Gunn has done with him.”

Very cool

This is cool and all, seeing all those props and stuff... but call me old-fashionned, but Tower of Terror... should have stayed TOWER OF MOTHER FREAKING TERROR!!!

Maybe it would of stayed if it was actually a terror

Went on it once and didn't think much of it. Wasn't scary

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is cool and all, seeing all those props and stuff... but call me old-fashionned, but Tower of Terror... should have stayed TOWER OF MOTHER FREAKING TERROR!!!

Very cool

Maybe it would of stayed if it was actually a terror

Went on it once and didn't think much of it. Wasn't scary

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo

Strap on your jet packs and head back to the stars with your favorite group of rag tag heroes! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is on Digital August 8, Blu-ray™ August 22 and new to 4K Ultra HD. To learn more, head to www.GOTGJams.com - and for a special message, call 844-552-GOTG!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles