Guilty Pleasures: Movies that are so terrible you enjoy watching them

I'm sorry, but I enjoy watching Battleship. Mindless entertainment
I never got around to seeing it. My buddies and I have a tradition going back to the 80's- that if/when a movie character uses the Title of the movie OR the tag line of the poster for the movie as dialog IN the movie- you have to do the wave! (Wether you are in a theater OR at home!!).
This kind of qualifies, but- did someone in that movie at some point say "You sunk my battleship"??!!!:hilarious::rofl:
tumblr_inline_mqgeccGLnT1qz4rgp.gif

I never got around to seeing it. My buddies and I have a tradition going back to the 80's- that if/when a movie character uses the Title of the movie OR the tag line of the poster for the movie as dialog IN the movie- you have to do the wave! (Wether you are in a theater OR at home!!).
This kind of qualifies, but- did someone in that movie at some point say "You sunk my battleship"??!!!:hilarious::rofl:
tumblr_inline_mqgeccGLnT1qz4rgp.gif

dont really remember buddy. sounds like a fun drinking game

Reactions: C.C. 95
I do like Doom, so there's that.

And i do like The Room. Unintentionally hilarious.

And Space Truckers holds a special place n my heart, but that's probably more sentimental than the movie itself

A 2004 movie called 'Satan's Little Helper' and the movie adaption of 'Dungeon & Dragons'. Pretty terrible movies, good for a laugh though.

I can't help it I bloody love
Grease 2, almost more than the first one, it's got amazing songs lol