Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 30, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81xhn4gGkOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Where you open the steelbook, on the inside (picture courtesy r/steelbooks)

View attachment 531059
Ohhh yeah! I just checked and it’s on Ran. Never knew that. That’s cool. But then it’s not on American psycho and I only own those 2 from this US lionsgate batch. Would never of clocked that on ran

Reactions: apsmith21
HMV added to OP

Amazon live at RRP price £39.99 but the price will change to £29.99

Pre order price guarantee will auto give you the lower price when price drops on Amazon

• Helpful Post
Ohhh yeah! I just checked and it’s on Ran. Never knew that. That’s cool. But then it’s not on American psycho and I only own those 2 from this US lionsgate batch. Would never of clocked that on ran

Lionsgate started doing that a little while ago but not right from the beginning of this PET wave so obviously after American Psycho.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It’s not just that tho. That’s part of the reason. But they are using that as an excuse to ruin everyone financially. I have no idea what the changes are to other counties but in the U.K. it’s actually messed up. Our electric/ heating prices are raising by 54% since last week. That’s a ridiculous rise each month and it’s getting hard to actually survive like that. Our government is absolutely running this country to the ground

Anyway this ain’t a place for politics lol so this will most likely get deleted but my point is it isn’t just the Ukraine war. But it is an excuse our government is feeding on
Exactly, plus it is because of politics (sanctions), they're telling people it's to 'battle the evil', and everyone should pay 'a little' for the 'wellbeing' of Ukraine, all the while Putin and his KGB cronies could care less, military companies rake in profit, and all that suffer, all the impact, is felt by regular people in many countries that have no say or influence.

Lionsgate started doing that a little while ago but not right from the beginning of this PET wave so obviously after American Psycho.

Yeah, just checked, it's definitely not on American Psycho, Dredd, or 3 From Hell, but it is on Apocalypse Now and 31 (can't see if it's on T2, mine is sealed, looks not to be). The rest I haven't received yet.
Very cool thing, should be on all steels everywhere!

P.S. That could mean they'd planned on re-releasing all marked as such elsewhere...

Anyone have this on order they would be willing to post pictures of it open? Would like to see when it arrives!

That's the USA steelbook not the UK steelbook
We already know what the USA steelbook looks like

UK steelbook no one has delivery yet as release date is not until May 30th 2022
This thread OP of the UK release already has the images of the steelbook and pet slip
The pet slip image is on the left
81xhn4gGkOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The BBFC logos will be likely printed on the slip as per previous Lionsgate UK steelbook releases that included a pet slip (Previous Lionsgate UK steelbooks with pet slips Halloween 4K UHD /Saw 4K UHD/Spiral From The book of Saw 4K UHD)
UK steelbook finish of Hacksaw Ridge that won't be known until someone gets delivery

Andy already knows what the USA steelbook looks like he did a Group Buy for that release ;)
Andy posted when someone gets delivery of UK steelbook to post images of the steelbook open so he can compare the UK release to USA

Last edited:
Anyone have this on order they would be willing to post pictures of it open? Would like to see when it arrives!
@apsmith21
I have the UK steelbook on pre order

When I get delivery I will post images of the steelbook fully open and images of the slip
I will also post a unboxing video I find on Youtube when UK steelbook is released

• Helpful Post
The BBFC logos on the spine are unfortunate, glad I went with the US edition (and even with shipping and all it was cheaper than this, thanks again @apsmith21). The thing is, these logos don't even have to be on the spine anymore (see releases from Arrow, BFI etc.), but the major studios just keep sticking with it in the UK.

Got mine on Friday. The UK age ratings are not stickers and are printed onto the slip :confused:
Does it have first pressing on the open side? Couldn’t tell in the video

I’m also guessing the US version Is gloss?