Mondo Hail, Caesar! by F.Francavilla & by BLT Communications

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Mondo announced this via Link on their Facebook, they'll give 5 of these away HERE

Hail, Caesar!
by Francesco Francavilla
24x36" Screenprint / Edition of 275
On Sale Friday (2/5) Via MondoTees.com

Francesco-Francavilla-HAIL-CAESAR_1200_1800_81_s.jpg

Hail, Caesar! by BLT Communications
18x24" Screenprint / Edition of 125
On Sale Friday (2/5) Via MondoTees.com

BLT-HAIL-CAESAR-Poster_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

Reactions: C2V3N
amazing composition by Francesco Francavilla. Him an Ansin have great Comp.

Saw the Francavilla for $55 buy it now on eBay & had to bite, probably was one of the competition winners - but nice to get something with only a 10% mark-up of point of sale price.

Reactions: Wreck
Good score @garabe I want to see some real pics ... I missed this and once I see the movie if its good then I'll want it as the print art is superb

Good score @garabe I want to see some real pics ... I missed this and once I see the movie if its good then I'll want it as the print art is superb

The movie is enjoyable, it's kind of like a lot of vignettes they've probably wanted to do for years they have nicely weaved in to a story line. Means I've now seen all their released studio movies. Tough to pick a favourite!! Would love to see Mondo artists have a go on their catalogue.

I'll post a pic once it's arrived and I've got it framed - probably a while off (haha)

so the good news is that the courier decided to leave the tube outside as I wasn't in. Then it rained for about 3 hours straight. I think it's just about intact...

@Spike Anderson does yours have flecks in the paper? mine has particularly the left of the print.