Halloween (1978) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FYE Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: September 11, 2018
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $32.99 - $29.99 (online), $24.99 (in-store)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Halloween78Steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh but that is where your wrong...I don’t have a location close by me so I place a couple of orders for rush delivery. I have the DigiPak and was always partial to this artwork. There ain’t too many details on this release and it seemed to come out of the blue. I think it’s gunna be a sleeper, ninjja. Where this Steel hits the Streets, people are gunna pay way more than sticker for a mint copy and some already have...check eBay competed items doggie. Not too many people have an FYE near them and for the Halloween/JC fans...this is gunna be a must. The fever, the rage, the sense of hopelessness. Panic buyers will pop up like weeds and when you cut of one head, three more will grow in its place...like with Hocus Pocus LOL

807A858E-A654-4371-80DB-91768DCDFD09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh but that is where your wrong Kripie...I don’t have a location close by me so I place a couple of orders for rush delivery. I have the DigiPak and was always partial to this artwork. There ain’t too many details on this release and it seemed to come out of the blue. I think it’s gunna be a sleeper, ninjja. Where this Steel hits the Streets, people are gunna pay way more than sticker for a mint copy and some already have...check eBay competed items doggie. Not too many people have an FYE near them and for the Halloween/JC fans...this is gunna be a must. The fever, the rage, the sense of hopelessness. Panic buyers will pop up like weeds and when you cut of one head, three more will grow in its place...like with Hocus Pocus LOL View attachment 392544

I bought my digibook for $6.99.

I ordered a bunch of copies for rush delivery...haven’t even received A shipping confirmation or any indication on the FYE website that my orders have shipped.

Price instore is $24.99

FYE for some reason dont match webstore price to instore

There is a 20% off in store coupon if you take an online survey. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but it does bring the price down to $19.99 which is more reasonable.

Methinks would've been better with a larger back image (same size as UK) to better match the size of the front artwork . . . no logical reason I can see for such small artwork and not as if there's anything else occupying this sea of black . . .
1536961162016.png
1536961611580.png

. . . and the 'face' inside should've been on the left and not under the disc cos with the disc in place looks like there's no inside artwork . . . disc art matching the front art is super cool tho.
1536963182092.png

Apart from the standard matte/possibly zero finish there appears to be some spot glossing to the artwork - on both sides - with a gold sheen on the front around the eyes and in particular to the eyebrows . . . and a sheen on the back in particular on the knife.:-
1536962642758.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches