Thunder Bay
Release date: October 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $19.99
91yWghAA72L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD
It says rated R but the runtime of 121min indicates the unrated version which is roughly 11min longer than the rated R.
I literally just ordered the directors cut from Australia since the US edition is region locked. I take it, this upcoming steelbook edition will be region locked as well?
Either way, horror steelbooks are always good news. Critters next pls :]

It says rated R but the runtime of 121min indicates the unrated version which is roughly 11min longer than the rated R.
I literally just ordered the directors cut from Australia since the US edition is region locked. I take it, this upcoming steelbook edition will be region locked as well?
Either way, horror steelbooks are always good news. Critters next pls :]

Studio is Weinstein company, so very plausible that the disc is locked, smaller studios often lock (especially if they don't have offices in other countries).

looks good, but nothing special.
they should add more characters on the back or use this:
33480631mq.jpg

but I love this movie, so I need this steelbook. @apsmith21 do you plan to do a GB?

looks good, but nothing special.
they should add more characters on the back or use this:
33480631mq.jpg

but I love this movie, so I need this steelbook. @apsmith21 do you plan to do a GB?
It's available from Amazon USA they ship worldwide

Even with import fee deposit (Note this often ends up been refunded or partial refunded a few months later due Vat not been collected by revenue in country delivered too or Vat fee is less than import fee deposit paid) it would be cheaper to order from Amazon USA than a GB

Amazon price may also drop more before release date and be at a price that avoids the import fee deposit

Last edited:
It's available from Amazon USA they ship worldwide

Even with import fee deposit (Note this often ends up been refunded or partial refunded a few months later) it would be cheaper to order from Amazon USA than a GB

Amazon price may also drop more before release date and be at a price that avoids the import fee deposit
I dont have a credit card / prepaid credit card and dont plan to get one.