Halloween (2007) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 10-02-18

Sep 2, 2017
Reactions
112 3 0
please tell me this will be rob zombies movie :)

May 25, 2017
Spain
Reactions
333 0 0
It says rated R but the runtime of 121min indicates the unrated version which is roughly 11min longer than the rated R.
I literally just ordered the directors cut from Australia since the US edition is region locked. I take it, this upcoming steelbook edition will be region locked as well?
Either way, horror steelbooks are always good news. Critters next pls :]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
67,217 6 0
It says rated R but the runtime of 121min indicates the unrated version which is roughly 11min longer than the rated R.
I literally just ordered the directors cut from Australia since the US edition is region locked. I take it, this upcoming steelbook edition will be region locked as well?
Either way, horror steelbooks are always good news. Critters next pls :]
Studio is Weinstein company, so very plausible that the disc is locked, smaller studios often lock (especially if they don't have offices in other countries).

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Reactions
32,510 11 0
Man, that looks fantastic.

Was going to pass on this but now I think I might need it!! :hungry:

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Reactions
8,496 4 0
That looks really good. Only thing that ruins it is the collectors edition spewed all over it

Sep 2, 2017
Reactions
112 3 0
looks amazing how does amazon ship their steelbooks to europe? please tell me not in those flimsy cardboard envelopes?

Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Reactions
5,135 2 0
looks good, but nothing special.
they should add more characters on the back or use this:

but I love this movie, so I need this steelbook. @apsmith21 do you plan to do a GB?

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
41,022 4 0
looks good, but nothing special.
they should add more characters on the back or use this:

but I love this movie, so I need this steelbook. @apsmith21 do you plan to do a GB?
It's available from Amazon USA they ship worldwide

Even with import fee deposit (Note this often ends up been refunded or partial refunded a few months later due Vat not been collected by revenue in country delivered too or Vat fee is less than import fee deposit paid) it would be cheaper to order from Amazon USA than a GB

Amazon price may also drop more before release date and be at a price that avoids the import fee deposit

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Reactions
5,135 2 0
It's available from Amazon USA they ship worldwide

Even with import fee deposit (Note this often ends up been refunded or partial refunded a few months later) it would be cheaper to order from Amazon USA than a GB

Amazon price may also drop more before release date and be at a price that avoids the import fee deposit
I dont have a credit card / prepaid credit card and dont plan to get one.