Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #005) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-orders August 8 at 8 PM UK TIME)
Price: £25.99

af0b5d4f-5e2c-43a0-a594-ac931d86376c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be getting FAC release also to add to my collection

When it's Halloween I get all premium releases

Soundtrack I have 5 different editions on Vinyl :rofl:
That's one way to go about it! I'm looking forward to seeing live pics of this one though.

Reactions: paulboland
somehow i missed this going live til afer i got the short stock email and then it was too late. Too many release the last 3-5 days :(

**** forgot all about this being released on the 8th and now sold out :cautious: Looks like another one that will be stupid money on eBay :angry:

Is the zavvi steelbook that sold out the same steelbook used for this edition im sure someone said the zavvi steelbook is better,but ain't they the same and how would anyone know this with none of items in hand.

Is the zavvi steelbook that sold out the same steelbook used for this edition im sure someone said the zavvi steelbook is better,but ain't they the same and how would anyone know this with none of items in hand.
Steelbook the same as what Zavvi/Zoom have for release in September

Steelbook is not exclusive to Zavvi

Dear customer,

Halloween has progressed fantastically well but we just need a little longer with the packaging process. For that reason, the release will now ship October 14th. We apologise for this small extension.

We do however have the first in hand shots of the release, so check them out (package above & close up below)!

Thank you for your continued support.

EverythingBlu