Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi - HMV (Pre order live at Midnight October 19 UK time)
Price: £29.99

01-508704.png

02-508704.png03-508704.jpg

old mock up.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norwichlad
What a crying shame that this one doesn't have a title. Was going to get it for the other half to add to her little collection of horror steels but I predict it's going to come out at some point WITH a title, or some nice alternative at least.

This artwork has been used by universal when promoting the film and is one of the official movie posters from universal in some countries.
Bill Sienkiewicz created this exclusive print for San Diego Comic-Con in July 2018 to help promote the film release.
halloweensdccexclusive.jpg

It's licenced artwork approved by universal and is the official poster for the Halloween movie
At SDCC 2018, Universal Studios unveiled the official poster for the Halloween movie, created by Bill Sienkiewicz:

I like that the front of the steelbook has no title
The Jcard will have the title anyway

USA Steelbook is the same artwork

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
His hand looks funny.

If it's supposed to be lit from the back (which his head/face is) then his hand should have the same shading as his face and should be much darker and harder to see........

His hand looks funny.

If it's supposed to be lit from the back (which his head/face is) then his hand should have the same shading as his face and should be much darker and harder to see........

By that logic his mask and the front of his body in general would be much darker.

HMV have listed as sold out

All pre order items on HMV website is now listed as sold out

HMV not taking any pre orders at the moment

Only in stock items can be ordered on-line

I got it on order so I wonder if they still will produce this as a HMV exclusive.
If KPMG can't find a solution to solve HMV financial issues

Most if not all pre order steelbook HMV exclusives will end up with other retailers
I expect some will end up trade wide and some will be exclusives to either Amazon or Zavvi or Zoom

Universal part own Zoom UK with Sony so it's likely that Zoom might take this an an exclusive been a universal release or Zavvi get it

Just have to wait and see what's happening later this month and next month if KPMG can find a buyer for HMV or they find a solution to keep HMV running as a business beyond been in administration
On-Line only business might be what will happen and if they choose that option to succeed needs to be worldwide shipping in my opinion

Reason why HMV stopped taking pre orders is because they are not in a position to be sure they will be able to fulfil orders that they don't have actual stock yet

HMV at the moment can only take orders where they have items in stock

Suppliers are very unlikely to supply new stock to HMV while they are in administration as they might not get paid for goods provided