Mondo Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers - OST (Alan Howarth) (Clown Costume Red & White Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September, 2018
Purchase Links: Mondo (Pre Order live noon CT time Wednesday 25th July 2018)
Price: $32.00
Notes:180 Gram Clown Costume Red & White vinyl. Housed inside a 425gsm gatefold jacket
Special offer: In addition to the records themselves, we have produced a slipcase featuring artwork by Mike Saputo that ALL FIVE releases will sit in. It's absolutely stunning! The slipcase will ship free to anyone who buys the Halloween 4 and 5 bundle. $60

Halloween 4/5 Bundle with Free Collectors Box
$60.00

2--Halloween-4_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
HALLOWEEN BUNDLE: HALLOWEEN 4, HALLOWEEN 5 + FREE SLIPCASE

In addition to the records themselves, we have produced a slipcase featuring artwork by Mike Saputo that ALL FIVE releases will sit in. It's absolutely stunning! The slipcase will ship free to anyone who buys the HALLOWEEN 4 and 5 bundle. $60

Halloween_Boxset_1_1024x1024.jpg

UPCOMING HALLOWEEN RELEASES

The rest of our HALLOWEEN schedule looks like this:

HALLOWEEN III: THE SEASON OF THE WITCH - Music by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth. Original artwork and design by Alan Hynes (Available this August)

HALLOWEEN II - Music by John Carpenter in association with Alan Howarth. Original Artwork by Paul Mann (Available this September)

HALLOWEEN - Music by John Carpenter. Original Artwork by Mike Saputo (Available this October)

DEATH WALTZ RECORDING CO.
HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP.
Music by Alan Howarth. Original artwork by Gary Pullin. Liner notes by J. Blake Fichera. Pressed on 180 Gram Clown Costume Red & White vinyl. Housed inside a 425gsm gatefold jacket. Expected to Ship in 7-12 Business Days. $32

To celebrate 40 years of the HALLOWEEN franchise, Death Waltz Recording Company is thrilled to bring you a newly re-mastered version of the score to HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS on vinyl for the first time in 30 years, mastered in 2018 by Alan Howarth. This score marked the first time Howarth was working solo within the HALLOWEEN franchise and he takes the blueprint he and John Carpenter created, but weaves new themes for both Jamie and Michael within the familiar framework of the 5/4 theme timing.

Note if you pre orderd in first 30 min of going live yesterday your order will be shipped in 7-10 business days

Mondo sold out their initial stock in 30 min
They then added more stock for later shipment date

If you ordered after first 30 min of going live your order will be shipped from September

This is what Mondo said on Twitter
If you purchased in the first 30 minutes or so, your order will ship in 7-10 business days. We sold out of that inventory, and the new pre-order will ship in late September.

I’m only interested in the vinyl for the first film so I’ll wait for mondo to announce and zavvi to get it. Hope the art is cool

Might possibly pick up that case that houses all 5 too

Zavvi works out more expensive than if your order direct from Mondo :rofl:

I don't like the UK orange variant
Mondo exclusive vinyl colour looks lot better

I’m only interested in the vinyl for the first film so I’ll wait for mondo to announce and zavvi to get it. Hope the art is cool

Might possibly pick up that case that houses all 5 too
If you planning only getting Halloween 1978 Vinyl you will very likely perfer Mondo exclusive variant to the Retail UK and US variants

What you going to put in the Halloween vinyl case if you only getting first film
IMO be better to get all 5 releases

Zavvi works out more expensive than if your order direct from Mondo :rofl:

I don't like the UK orange variant
Mondo exclusive vinyl colour looks lot better

True but possible customs could change that. Plus the code brings it down a little.
And with shipping from mondo i reakon in the same region with zavvi.

I actually prefer the orange but not for them all. I’m hoping the first one for the U.K. will be orange tbh and I’ll go for that

If you planning only getting Halloween 1978 Vinyl you will very likely perfer Mondo exclusive variant to the Retail UK and US variants

What you going to put in the Halloween vinyl case if you only getting first film
IMO be better to get all 5 releases

I’ll wait to see what the variant looks like. I don’t like the 2 split colours for 4 & 5 so ill wait and see

I just like the box art and I have no need for any of the other vinyls scores except maybe 2. Plus it’s not a bad price tbh

Really Can’t stand the the other films but the art is nice on them

Reactions: paulboland
Photos updated on zavvi to show the orange vinyl

Zavvi have now bumped the box up to £12.99 lol

I hate them so badly