4K-USA Halloween Collection (1-5) (4K UHD + Blu-ray) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2021
Purchase link: Shout Factory
Purchase links Amazon: Halloween - Halloween 2 - Halloween 3 - Halloween 4 - Halloween 5
Price: Various (Shout Factory) - $27.99 (Amazon)

unnamed (5).png unnamed (4).png unnamed (3).png unnamed (1).png unnamed (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful, Shout are issuing DMCAs to anyone publishing this artwork before they've officially announced it.

I actually don't mind the artwork too much, although 2 & 5 are reaaaaal weird!

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
***NEW OFFICIAL TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT***

The first five classic HALLOWEEN films come trick-or-treating to the 4K UHD format in all new Collector’s Editions on Sept 28th ! Here’s the early details:

• HALLOWEEN (1978), HALLOWEEN II (1981), HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH, HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS and HALLOWEEN 5: THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS will receive all-new HD transfers from their original camera negatives (Parts 1-3 are approved and supervised by Cinematographer Dean Cundey). This marks the debut of Parts 2-5 to the UHD format.

• All will sport a new 7.1 Dolby Atmos audio tracks!

• For a limited time only all five releases will come packaged in a rigid slipcase featuring newly commissioned art from artist Joel Robinson. The wrap on the UHD case inside will showcase this art too but is also reversible if you’d like to showcase the original theatrical poster art if you prefer.

• A Blu-ray disc (sporting the new transfers) will be included in each release as well as some previously existing bonus features. Potentially more are in progress and we’ll update you in the future with those details when they come in.

SITE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:

In addition to the excitement, we’re offering several exclusives (while supplies last) to fans who order from shoutfactory.com. Please click here @ Halloween :: Shout! Factory to view them all in one page and to pre-order:

1. OFFER # 1: A poster featuring newly commissioned cover art from artist Joel Robinson included with each 4K UHD purchase.
2. OFFER #2: For the first three films, a 7” vinyl (from Sacred Bones Records) featuring newly recorded music from John Carpenter + UHD & and poster
3. OFFER #3: Contains all five films on 4K UHD, all five posters, and all three new 7” vinyl records.
4. OFFER #4: And finally, for the most fervent of Halloween fans, there is the ultimate offer! This contains all five films on 4K UHD, all five posters, and all three new 7” vinyl records — plus an exclusive limited edition set of five enamel pins in a collectible box (from our partners at Gutter Garbs).

1. OFFER # 1: A poster featuring newly commissioned cover art from artist Joel Robinson included with each 4K UHD purchase.
2. OFFER #2: For the first three films, a 7” vinyl (from Sacred Bones Records) featuring newly recorded music from John Carpenter + UHD & and poster
3. OFFER #3: Contains all five films on 4K UHD, all five posters, and all three new 7” vinyl records.
4. OFFER #4: And finally, for the most fervent of Halloween fans, there is the ultimate offer! This contains all five films on 4K UHD, all five posters, and all three new 7” vinyl records — plus an exclusive limited edition set of five enamel pins in a collectible box (from our partners at Gutter Garbs).
Should really have been an Offer #1.5: All 5 UHDs and posters at a special bundle price.
Also I consider myself a fervent Halloween fan but ain't no way I'm spending $245 on 5 UHDs, 3 7 inches & 5 pins!

As much as I’d like those posters, I’m unsure if Shout would ship them all in the one box. If not, it’s an extra €75 to have these reshipped individually & then with customs on each of em…nope.

Stuck an order in for the 5 on Amazon.

As much as I’d like those posters, I’m unsure if Shout would ship them all in the one box. If not, it’s an extra €75 to have these reshipped individually & then with customs on each of em…nope.

Stuck an order in for the 5 on Amazon.
Shout always ships all the items from the same order together. If you ordered all 5 amarays with the posters, I'm certain they would ship the 5 poster tubes and 5 amarays together in one large box with paper protection and air packets.

Reactions: NeRd666
Ordered all 5 from wowhd, came to about £155.

Do wowhd ever do price drops or is the price you pay the price it is when you order? Either way at the current price it worked out around the same as ordering through Amazon US

Ordered all 5 from wowhd, came to about £155.

Do wowhd ever do price drops or is the price you pay the price it is when you order? Either way at the current price it worked out around the same as ordering through Amazon US
So are WOWHD adding on import fees now aswell like Amazon? If not, you could be hit with those on top......

So are WOWHD adding on import fees now aswell like Amazon? If not, you could be hit with those on top......

Hadn't thought about that, I've placed a duplicate order with Amazon US and to be fair, with the VAT added on top the price difference looks to be a few quid

However, if Amazon price drops before release which I have a feeling they might then I could save more
I'll probably just cancel wowhd tbh. I thought these companies had to collect the VAT at point of order anyway and that's why alot of the smaller companies don't ship to the UK anymore..

Reactions: BluSteel2012
See the artwork taking abit of a bashing across social media, to be honest I actually really like them... They're a fresh look for Halloween releases.

I have the original deluxe shout factory boxset and that came with all the original movie artworks

We've never really seen the different respective looks for Michael in each movie represented in its movies artwork before and like all Shout factory releases, when the initial run is up and the slips are out of print they'll skyrocket in value which will be ironic considering everyone seems to hate them haha

Reactions: tridon and NeRd666
Does anyone know how likely it is that Shout will release the rest of the series (6-10)? I don't know much about the rights situation with those. I would assume they would be able to release them pretty easily. I'll hold off buying if it's likely there will be another box set down the road.

Maybe they plan to release them next September before Halloween Ends releases?