Halloween Ends (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - Orange Edition - Blue Edition (Pre-order on October 14 , at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

532528-f747c27636d2ac110f12fa63d2b1bfef.jpg 532529-fbe79210252cd97af52e9f7e89d33ff9.jpg
532535-bcb9aed5b5cd4c7238217bfbd5157388.jpg 532534-d6bcda3b64784fb9cce2c9658064419c.jpg
532538-faf94517e1fb126c54648969bcbdba5e.jpg 532537-e041b4f955e31677258f370c3b6d7650.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
I just read the plot on Zavvi's site for the first time. I didn't realize this one will take place 4 years after "Halloween Kills".

I thought it was going to continue on from the same night.

Peacock USA
For members that are subscribed to PeacockTV Premium subscription streaming service in USA
This film will be available to stream for 60 days from Friday October 14 as in same day as Cinema release

If you based outside USA you would need a VPN that provides USA IP Address

I just read the plot on Zavvi's site for the first time. I didn't realize this one will take place 4 years after "Halloween Kills".

I thought it was going to continue on from the same night.
Same. Did not know that all.

Peacock USA
For members that are subscribed to PeacockTV Premium subscription streaming service in USA
This film will be available to stream for 60 days from Friday October 14 as in same day as Cinema release

If you based outside USA you would need a VPN that provides USA IP Address
Oh sweet I know what I’m watching on the 14th then!

The SteelBook more likely will be closer to orange as in Pumpkin colour
8A4D4AAA-11EC-49C1-B516-9729F4CEF6C9.gif

This is the last Halloween film from Blumhouse Productions

The films series rights now are reverting to Malek Akkad after the release of Halloween Ends

There is always the possibility of more Halloween films but won't be from Blumhouse Productions if Malek Akkad decides on doing more

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and BDDB
This is the last Halloween film from Blumhouse Productions

The films series rights now are reverting to Malek Akkad after the release of Halloween Ends

There is always the possibility of more Halloween films but won't be from Blumhouse Productions if Malek Akkad decides on doing more
Now is the perfect time for Micheal to have a child! :LOL:

What else has he been doing for 4 years

I was just thinking that same thing. I thought it was supposed to end that night...even though they all got killed.

Maybe Covid lockdowns got in the way somehow. I think Michael was the only one wearing a mask.

So I just checked the trivia section on IMDB and found this LOL. It doesn't spoil the plot but I thought I'd put it in a spoiler anyway. :rofl:

Just a freakin' coincidence.

The production reportedly used the delay caused by the COVID-19 pandemic to rewrite sections of the script, including adding a major time jump between this film and Halloween Kills, as well as using the pandemic as part of the film's plot.

Now is the perfect time for Micheal to have a child! :LOL:

What else has he been doing for 4 years
Michael was streaming on Netflix a lot of content to catch up on including some films he noticed that person looks familiar :rofl:

Halloween Films with Michael = $$$$$

Another Reboot most likely at some stage

You have just given an idea to Malek Akkad
Halloween The Revenge of Michael's Son :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm off on Friday
I will be streaming the film on Peacock USA

Hope it's better than Halloween Kills as that to me was a bit of a disappointment

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm off on Friday
I will be streaming the film on Peacock USA

Hope it's better than Halloween Kills as that to me was a bit of a disappointment
Yeah was such a let down. Really enjoyed the first one.

The hospital scene where they chase the weird mole man did it for me. Ruined the film. And the town people act like the adults in South Park. Was very weird

Then the strange dream like ending was the cherry on the cake. Hope the last one is better than kills