Halloween Ends (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - Orange Edition - Blue Edition (Pre-order on October 14 , at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

532528-f747c27636d2ac110f12fa63d2b1bfef.jpg 532529-fbe79210252cd97af52e9f7e89d33ff9.jpg
532535-bcb9aed5b5cd4c7238217bfbd5157388.jpg 532534-d6bcda3b64784fb9cce2c9658064419c.jpg
532538-faf94517e1fb126c54648969bcbdba5e.jpg 532537-e041b4f955e31677258f370c3b6d7650.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
I think they will propose an unrated cut for bluray.

The movie it's really for teen ... nothing scary as a good horror film ... and as you said only last 20min worth it !

Also am I the only one that find it hard to tell what year the film is set in, everyones dress sense seems late 70's/80's
H20 seems more modern .

Also am I the only one that find it hard to tell what year the film is set in, everyones dress sense seems late 70's/80's
H20 seems more modern .
It's because 90's were hip, cool, and sssmokin', and nowadays everyone dresses either like from a trash bin adjacent to a mental asylum, or 'retro', i.e. 90's anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: TGO
Off to see it in an hour. Managed to avoid any detailed spoilers but I think I know how this is gonna go going off the trailers and some of the trailer breakdown videos I've watched..

I think they will propose an unrated cut for bluray.

The movie it's really for teen ... nothing scary as a good horror film ... and as you said only last 20min worth it !

Yes the home releases will have deleted and extended scenes as shown on the covers of the standard DVD, Blu-ray and 4K releases.

Just finished watching the film on Peacock
It was another disappointment for me but was slighty better than halloween Kills but for different reason

Both Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends are not as good as the 2018 film IMO

@Flloydo
Did you get to watch it today on Peacock
What did you think without mentioning any spoilers as others will not seen the film yet
I fell asleep :bag:

Does anyone actually believe this is the end of the franchise? They'll keep pumping these out for years to come.

Does anyone actually believe this is the end of the franchise? They'll keep pumping these out for years to come.

As Paul mentioned previously, the film series rights now are reverting to Malek Akkad after the release of Halloween Ends so it's up to him if there will be more movies.

Of course there will be. Probably reboots again but without Jamie Lee Curtis.

I think the folks at Blumhouse already said there will be more in the franchise even though they won’t be involved.

Ordered the blue.

If I change my mind and want the orange, there should be plenty that look like Michael Myers slashed up with his butcher’s knife at Best Buy.

I dunno man. I didn't hate it, but yeah, they made some bizarre choices with this one..

Keeping my Pre-order as I like the steel (orange) and want the trilogy complete in my collection. Curious to see the deleted and extended scenes too

What a bizarre choice of story for the final film

I enjoyed the first half, enjoyed the last 30/40 mins but that middle part with the kid. Wtf. I wasn’t far off it when I said that the other day lol. The whole middle part ruined it for me. And why does he act like he’s Ryan gosling in drive?

Really great soundtrack though and the few parts of violence were really well done. Such a shame about that other story/ middle part

Also I’m sorry but as if Myers has been living in a 1 bedroom studio sized sewer like he’s a demonic teenage mutant ninja turtle! And am I right in thinking he see the vision in his eyes when they touched! Lol a vision of what that kid did at the start lol

Then all of a sudden Laurie can sense it and others too :LOL:

Ridiculous

but the rest was ok

Reactions: djjez83
I think there will be more but I think it will be another reboot

However I just saw an article saying how the box office has been poor (probably because it released on Peacock aswell) so it could be a while before we see another one, however I think the rights have reverted back to whoever owned it before Blumhouse

I wouldn't mind another reboot down the road, however I'd want something more lower budget and small like the original, even if it's the same story. They'd need to pick a hell of an actress for Laurie to continue the new franchise with, I mean they tried to pass the torch off to those sister characters in the new Scream and they just weren't people that could carry the franchise in my opinion, they are no Neve Campbell, so it's vital for this franchises future. Least with a reboot they have the chance to carefully plan it out.