Xbox360 Halo 4 (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 3, 2012
original

Attachments

• Halo 4.jpg
    Halo 4.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't get the steelbook only with Future Shop. It's a pre-order bonus so you have to buy the game.

The only way you could get the steel as a stand alone is if they have extras/unsold/customers returns then they get rid of them at $9.99 + taxes or $19.99 + taxes.

It's also a store policy, at the discretion of the store managers. Some will be ok with that, some will tell you they won't do it :dunno:

Man I want this even if I have to buy the CE, need more info on how to obtain this guys.

You can't get the steelbook only with Future Shop. It's a pre-order bonus so you have to buy the game.

The only way you could get the steel as a stand alone is if they have extras/unsold/customers returns then they get rid of them at $9.99 + taxes or $19.99 + taxes.

It's also a store policy, at the discretion of the store managers. Some will be ok with that, some will tell you they won't do it :dunno:

Hi Bro, interested to get the steel stand alone if this option is available :emb::emb:

I just checked the site again... looks like you can't get the this with the Collector's Edition anymore. Lame.