Hansel And Gretel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive)[UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Further personal attacks or sniping is not allowed on this forum or thread. Repeat offenders may be banned.

Looks like this is Entertainment Store exclusive #2

Purchase link: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Entertainment Store Exclusive Double Play Steelbook) (Blu-ray)
Price: £26.99
Release Date: June 24th, 2013 Sold Out Already
Limited to 1,000 and stickered!! :scat:

Entertainment Store only ship to UK addresses.

Current open group buy hosted by roverite HERE - NOW CLOSED

Group buy, to be hosted by Captain Coffee, will go live SATURDAY 27th APRIL - 19:00 BST CLOSED

Artwork (thanks to snooloui for grabbing the images)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual pics courtesy of demon666
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Response from ES about the finish they are going for on this release:
There’s an emboss on the title treatment, gloss varnish on the front, cutting out the characters and a dull varnish covering the back.

The red text and red image on the back is also a pantone red, which should be a bright pillar box red.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited by a moderator:
I think so ... but I already send them a mail.
I think this was also the case with some other releases in the past.
Hopefully there gonna change that. Although I saw the price of Jack Reacher
and now this one ... it's not cheap, at all.

About time the UK had some sellers who only sell in the UK tbh, i know its selfish but we cant order from Target, Best Buy, Future Shop, Media Market, FNAC etc etc so steels cost us a fortune in group buys!

Reactions: Parkman
But it's the same here. And if we can't buy from some UK sellers online, where do we go next ? Mediamarkt online ? (3 or 4 Steels are the Max they have), Germany ? although they have some Steels (Stickerbooks) with Dutch subs, a lot of them don't. And we can't order there at the Mediamarkt.

So most of my Steelbooks are coming from the UK or Ebay.

Last edited:
twice the run for the same price :hilarious: or are you paying for the sticker :p

i predict next ES steelbook will be 2000 print run, again selling for the same price.

then eventually the print runs will be 3999 but you'll still pay the same amount cause its 'more limited' :D

EDIT: hahaah scary I knew it :p

Last edited:
twice the run for the same price :hilarious: or are you paying for the sticker :p

i predict next ES steelbook will be 1500 print run, again selling for the same price.

then eventually the print runs will be 3999 but you'll still pay the same amount cause its 'more limited' :D

I have to completely disagree there Bob. ES have stepped up and are doing Uk exclusives with low runs. At a premium yes but that's how it goes. I'm not into selling steelbooks but a lot of people are paying well over the odds on you know where at the moment for the JR SteelS, damaged ones too. So the initial price is worth it considering the run. I wouldn't mind betting ES do start doing their own runs of 4k but I would also bet the price to drop a bit. I'm happy with the price of this and so are almost 1000 other people in less than 10 hours today. That's saying something, I really wish ES do well the uk steel market needs more of this kind of thing, and I'm happy also not to be giving my money to the big players all time.

Ordered, Jack Reacher payment only went out on dispatch so can always cancel nearer the time. Never saw the film but artwork is nice and Jeremy Renner and Gemma Artherton are usually ok. After all the craziness with ES's last release I hope this one runs smoothly.