Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release Date: 2013-6-11
Purchase link: HMV-HK
Notes: Embossed titles

813010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very rare for HK steels to have advanced pics. Let's wait for the release date.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Just wondering if this will be same artwork as KR & TW or something different (likely the same). Interested by the TW full slip, but I'm not an ardent slip-hound, so a slipless HK version might do me just as well if it was different art.

Steelbooks are normally shipped to the retail shops only on release day. So unless an insider was to take photos we have to wait for release day to see the actual steelbook.

The artwork for HK steelbooks are exactly the same as for Taiwan. The packaging is the only difference. Taiwan with slips and HK with sticker. There have been some exceptions of course.

Thanks. Just wondering if this will be same artwork as KR & TW or something different (likely the same). Interested by the TW full slip, but I'm not an ardent slip-hound, so a slipless HK version might do me just as well if it was different art.

Reactions: EastCoast
That embossing on the name is absolutely killer looking!!! That sticker is probably the best sticker HK has done so far to date. Nothing bad about this. In fact quite the opposite. If I am going to nit pick I would have preferred it to be a white background instead of the metal colored. Cant win them all, but this ranks in the top 5 so far this year. :scat:

The 'blood effect' embossed title looks very nice. As the same version of a title is usually issued across Asia, I'd expect the Taiwan and Korea versions to be the same, except with full or partial slips. Though with a German exclusive coming out and an ES stickered exclusive and also an Amazon Japan exclusive, I think the HK edition will probably be one of the less attractive options at the end of the day.

Love the embossed title and blood, TW will kill the competition for the full slip and KR will hopefully have a nice quarter slip but will also reveal the title in its glory ;)

Embossing is great but that looks like plain silver instead of a cream white finish which is extremely disappointing.

I have to agree the plain sliver is a disappointment. The Red Embossing on a white background would have been the icing on the cake. ;)

But as I have the TW one on order with the full slip it doesn't matter as I won't be able to see the steel anyway..:hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Wow the more I look at it the more I love it man, want my TW copy to get shipped noooow, thanks for pictures bud :thumbs:

Love the Red Spine..EEK!

@DJ...Buddy The TW one is going to be awesome but as we will keep it sealed we wont be able to see the embossing on it..:hilarious:

But I am sure you have KR on order mate..:p

I went with the JP Version and skipped KR this time. ;)