Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release Date: 2013-6-11
Purchase link: HMV-HK
Notes: Embossed titles

813010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the full Taiwan slip will turn out to be a different colour to the steel based on the mock-ups, which is something we've seen from other Taiwan slips recently.

@DJ...Buddy The TW one is going to be awesome but as we will keep it sealed we wont be able to see the embossing on it..:hilarious:
This is TW's 3rd full slip and I'm sure it will look amazing if Gladiator & Avatar slips are anything to go :LOL:

But I am sure you have KR on order mate..:p
For shizzle man :naughty:

I went with the JP Version and skipped KR this time. ;)
JP has been a let down for me on most recent releases apart from their WEA steels (i.e Lockout/Dredd etc), I'm taking no risk in preordering anything worldwide release like this title man, at least the chances that KR will release a (proper) slip are much higher than JP releasing (if any) a tiny & flimsy one :p

JP has been a let down for me on most recent releases apart from their WEA steels (i.e Lockout/Dredd etc), I'm taking no risk in preordering anything worldwide release like this title man, at least the chances that KR will release a (proper) slip are much higher than JP releasing (if any) a tiny & flimsy one :p

I hear you about JP mate and I agree!! But this time I am not buying H&G for the slip but because its a limited print run of only a 1000 copies..:p

Amadeus is also a WEA but no slip plus its not always about the slip! Limited print runs are also a deciding factor as well. TW is defiantly doing the best slips at the moment compared to the same generic ones from KR, (Blufans being the exception)...:naughty:

For me anyway!! ;)

Last edited:
I hear you about JP mate and I agree!! But this time I am not buying H&G for the slip but because its a limited print run of only a 1000 copies..:p

Amadeus is also a WEA but no slip plus its not always about the slip! Limited print runs are also a deciding factor as well. TW is defiantly doing the best slips at the moment compared to the same generic ones from KR, (Blufans being the exception)...:naughty:

For me anyway!! ;)

Which one is limited to 1000 and how did you get the info? Thanks.

whats the chance of this actually being region A locked....

been wanting a steel with this artwork(currently have the french one on order) over the german black based artwork, but I also wanted a 3D disc

Last edited:
Amadeus is also a WEA but no slip plus its not always about the slip! Limited print runs are also a deciding factor as well.
Some of the latest 'true' WEA releases from Japan are steels like Iron Sky, Lockout, Dredd... with the Japanese writings on the spine etc, these are unique IMHO whereas Amadeus will most likely be released elsewhere together with The Goonies etc, being Warner Home Video release :ohno:

Got
GER MM, GER Amazon, TW, KOR & JP
in preorder ;)

Hopefully it will come with a slip!!

OOPS..thought this was the JP Thread :(

Some of the latest 'true' WEA releases from Japan are steels like Iron Sky, Lockout, Dredd... with the Japanese writings on the spine etc, these are unique IMHO whereas Amadeus will most likely be released elsewhere together with The Goonies etc, being Warner Home Video release :ohno:

Yeah your probably right buddy knowing Warner Amadeus will pop up elsewhere, wreck already hinted that The Goonies might appear in the UK. Didn't buy that one but if they do release it then most probably they will do Amadeus too..:ohno:
Anyway I have the first press JP edition so its still better than a second press UK. :naughty:

HK - Hansel & Gretel

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

zukQbmC.jpg

yXr5nyp.jpg

ygCuJlB.jpg

qwEHq8j.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

zAw7rQI.jpg

MXZTxk0.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

ilRLiTr.jpg

kFr7dPu.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

HK - Hansel & Gretel

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

zukQbmC.jpg

yXr5nyp.jpg

ygCuJlB.jpg

qwEHq8j.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

zAw7rQI.jpg

MXZTxk0.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

ilRLiTr.jpg

kFr7dPu.jpg

Reactions: Ranavalone