Happy Holidays 2015 Ninjas!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
top banner-winter-black.jpg

May you all have a fun and safe season filled with laughter, new adventure and health!

#bestcommunityever!

Feel free to chime in with traditions you celebrate, or your favorite things to do with family and friends!

Attachments

• fur coat.jpg
    fur coat.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 134
Happy holidays everybody!!

I just got me a full slip steelbook for christmas and will spend some time with another christmas present I had for myself (MCU Collection Phase 2) today. Leaving Vienna then for family vacation and spend some time with my parents. Still have to rewatch some christmas flicks. Already got Die Hard, Home Alone 1+2 and Jingle All the Way. Guess I'm going with Frozen and Gremlins today. :)

Merry Christmas... Though it ain't that Merry in Japan as it's just a normal work day and I have to go to work!!!!!EEK!:smashed::mad:
Tonight I'll be eating a Japanese traditional Christmas dinner.... KFC!!:D (Seriously, it is. I booked a box of Christmas KFC 6 weeks ago!! It's that popular at Christmas here)
image.jpg

Laserdisc for tonight :rofl:

@Bruckle I just had some delicious Carne Asada tacos and Dos Equis Cervezas!
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
two_smileys_drinking_beer_together_zps91b8a5c4.gif
:thumbs:

Now just waiting till midnight to open some gifts and drink more cervezas! :hungry:
Nice! I'm just waiting for the end of work bell to go home and crack open a bottle of aged 13 Wild Turkey and a few blu-rays (both having been delivered by Santa this morning! :D:cigar::thumbs:)