Happy Holidays 2015 Ninjas!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
top banner-winter-black.jpg

May you all have a fun and safe season filled with laughter, new adventure and health!

#bestcommunityever!

Feel free to chime in with traditions you celebrate, or your favorite things to do with family and friends!

Attachments

• fur coat.jpg
    fur coat.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 133
happy_holidays___ninja_santa__by_frost8.jpg

smiley-tree.gif
Happy holidays to all my ninja friends
holidayxmas.gif

My favorite part of this season is the Christmas ham
drool.gif
It is sooooooo delicious and you only get it once a year :hungry::hungry::hungry: as soon as i get it out of the oven i start eating it and i don´t stop until i am in a food coma :D :happy: And when i wake up, ill start all over again ;) :happy:

Well...I force the wife and daughter to drink my eggnog (loads of rum) then I put the christmastree topp on!

I am not home yet that's why the decoration isn't finished. Still got a few days in Liberia, then home sweet home

1450541828dys.jpeg
Damn-it @Hooch! :banghead:
Was really hoping to see a pic of your Daughter @Tonks :naughty:, not one of your spoiled dog! :squint: :mad: :emb: :p LOL! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL of my Ninja Brothers and Sisters, have a wonderful and safe time with our loved ones! :thumbs: :drool:
Ninja Santa!.JPG

Damn-it @Hooch! :banghead:
Was really hoping to see a pic of your Daughter @Tonks :naughty:, not one of your spoiled dog! :squint: :mad: :emb: :p LOL! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL of my Ninja Brothers and Sisters, have a wonderful and safe time with our loved ones! :thumbs: :drool:
View attachment 208565

Its you own fault after sending her this naked pic of yourself, bro!

funnymexican.gif