Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 19.99

813xNWFbTWL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My preorder price for this has dropped to €21.99 ;)

Cheers, mine should change

Ordered this the other day the second after it finshed. Amazing film, epic music choices and Copley was unreal. Great film and choreography. Did not get bored or feel ill once (I am a sucker for found footage or in this case first person when done well)

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Both English and Russian are used in the film but it's mainly English speaking dialog. Anyways, Russian is so easy that everyone should understand it. At least the older generation :)
I watched our friend Henry just yesterday and it's a blast but I do like Hardcore Henry as the title - even though Hardcore is the original Russian title.

Anyone who gets motion sickness watching this, take your pills prior to watching it and you'll be fine. It's worth it.
At times this felt like a 3rd person shooter game which is ебаный awesome to say the least.

Quote from the film:

Akan: Each year one hundred thousand baseball bats are sold in Russia, and at most 50 baseballs. Gives an idea for great Russian pastime.

I watched this in the cinema and almost had to leave because of motion sickness haha! This might be better on the smaller screen although it wasn't as violent as the trailer made out to be, and the dude who played the 'bad guy' can't act his way out of a paper bag :D Will probably end up picking up the amaray version

Hopefully that picture means it is coming and won't get cancelled like Midnight Special.

Though I did get a €5 voucher because of that which I used to reorder this

I watched this in the cinema and almost had to leave because of motion sickness haha! This might be better on the smaller screen although it wasn't as violent as the trailer made out to be, and the dude who played the 'bad guy' can't act his way out of a paper bag :D Will probably end up picking up the amaray version

I haven't seen this yet (planning to, soon) but if it's that average then I won't bother picking it up in any shape or form :p

I haven't seen this yet (planning to, soon) but if it's that average then I won't bother picking it up in any shape or form :p

I just watched it. The plot is pretty dull and predictable. Sharlto Copley is his weird wacky self. The action looks like a live action video game and there are some cool set pieces and well choreographed scenes. Will definitely be picking this up!

Reactions: AlienKing

I thought this was fantastic apollon

Shartlo is quality in it too

But I do have a bit of love for hand held cam films and although this is first person it's made very well

Last edited: