Bottleneck Gallery Harley Quinn by Ann Bembi

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Fine art giclée 13 x 19 inches Hand-numbered edition of 125 - Foil Variant Fine art giclée on foil paper 13 x 19 inches Hand-numbered edition of 65 (Pre-order April 14 at 12 PM EDT)
Price: $40 - $50

Ann Bembi continues her DC Comics series of prints and Arsenal Handicraft return with another wondrous nature print.

Ann’s previous DC prints were such a hit, we couldn’t resist pairing her up with two more phenomenal DC cinematic performances. Ann’s portrait of Heath Ledger’s Joker from The Dark Knight captures the character’s epic introduction and his demeanor is pitch perfect. Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn has been one of the few highlights from DC’s recent cinematic output, and Ann’s perfectly portrayed the playful madness and sadness in this version of Harley.

Bembi---Harley-foil-WEB_1024x1024.jpg
Bembi---Harley-WEB_1024x1024.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Fine art giclée 13 x 19 inches Hand-numbered edition of 125 - Foil Variant Fine art giclée on foil paper 13 x 19 inches Hand-numbered edition of 65 (Pre-order April 14 at 12 PM EDT)
Price: $40 - $50

Ann Bembi continues her DC Comics series of prints and Arsenal Handicraft return with another wondrous nature print.

Ann’s previous DC prints were such a hit, we couldn’t resist pairing her up with two more phenomenal DC cinematic performances. Ann’s portrait of Heath Ledger’s Joker from The Dark Knight captures the character’s epic introduction and his demeanor is pitch perfect. Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn has been one of the few highlights from DC’s recent cinematic output, and Ann’s perfectly portrayed the playful madness and sadness in this version of Harley.

View attachment 468407View attachment 468408

Stayed up to 2am to secure a set of the standard edition of Harley and Joker as there was no way I was going to miss out on these amazing pieces :drool: The talent Ann has is simply mind blowing, what she is able to achieve is pure art which just shows she’s a master at her work. Can’t wait to hang these up on my wall as these will complement my future set of CM BoP OC and CM Joker Lenti quite nicely that Bembi did artwork as well for. Here’s hoping that great relationship will continue for future DC Premiums at CM.

Reactions: IRON MAN