USA
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €19.99

Complete collection:
1 | 2 |3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7.1 | 7.2

91FdcpdJBpL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this would happen sooner or later and I give it days for Zavvi to announce these. It's a rock and a hard place, it's great for people who didn't get the other steelbooks but then obviously devalues those ones which are very rare and ask a large price, ah well

I knew this would happen sooner or later and I give it days for Zavvi to announce these. It's a rock and a hard place, it's great for people who didn't get the other steelbooks but then obviously devalues those ones which are very rare and ask a large price, ah well
is anyone out there not having a harry steelbook?

Like I said in the main thread that's locked, I knew these would have the same release date.

The U.K. Will announce these soon I imgaine and I would love to get them but not all in the same month at pre order price

Reactions: Flash
Praying these will be same/similar to the futureshop ones. Love those and got into the steelbook game too late to get them for a reasonable price.

I have always like the front art for the German and the back for the Canadian! I have the German collection but if there is some awesome art I will b double dip on them! Embossed/debossed any one?

God that's awful and people complained about the character heads. I think more people would have been happy with those re-released
I actually like all the arts on these French steels. Like them more than UK. I think they will look even better in hand if they emboss the title and year.

Reactions: Bunk
I actually like all the arts on these French steels. Like them more than UK. I think they will look even better in hand if they emboss the title and year.

Each to their own:thumbs:

I think they are awful when there is so many incredible harry potter images I've got a lovely book of images, shame

I prefer the art on the French release for pretty much all movies, I just hope somewhere gets these with English titles. If I can't get these with English titles I might just go for these regardless of title as they are pretty nice and have a nice matching theme throughout