Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince & Re-release (Blu-Ray Steelbook)[Germany]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Harry Potter und der Halbblut Prinz Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0032T3KU8/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

HP6GRMM.jpg

Re-release art work, per German BD site-thanks Borgschlumpf:

show.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Crash, yeah, but it's easier for me to get the German Steels (and most at exact cost), so I'll live with the logo:) But I agree, I wish they'd find a different way (slipcovers) to add the logo-it takes away from the design.

Hey Crash, yeah, but it's easier for me to get the German Steels (and most at exact cost), so I'll live with the logo:) But I agree, I wish they'd find a different way (slipcovers) to add the logo-it takes away from the design.

I got the netherland verions from freerecordshop of my mind serves me correctly.

It is tough when you keep them sealed as even slip covers don't solve the problem as they are under the wrapping :(

Cheers
CrashKelly

I have since gotten all of theses, and i have Deathly Hallows part 1 on pre-order!

I never understood why Half-Blood got cursed with that stupid FSK logo on it!! for those of you wondering, it is not a sticker, its etched on the steelbook. Balls.

the re release too has the logo fixed?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

hey guys is the FS canadian release very different from this one? for once i know it doesn't has the logo