Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
The GB isn't out yet. Make sure you follow this thread and more info will be posted.

As far as broken English goes, that’s a fantastic post. And I can’t resist

1. It won’t go well.
2. Harry Potter isn’t real. Nor is he a delivery boy. So I doubt it.
3. Your wages does not thank you back.

Hello. I hope it goes well. Have a question and please. Is it possible to get something from Harry Potter. Thank you very much Wages
I don't think he can give his invisibility cloak nor his wand i'm afraid (rare items) but maybe the Marauder's map if his kids are done with it

PS : Sorry mate, couldn't resist :p
PS 2 : I don't think there is slots open for a pre order for thissince the quantities were very low

Update from another site:

Because of the overwhelming demand, there are some changes made to the final release. There will be an amaray case edition (2 Discs) added for the release. In addition to that, the concept artwork for the outer case has been changed and the folding poster has been removed from the package. Everything else remains the same for both editions.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 20 Years of Movie Magic Boxset

Steelbook Case Edition:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x928.
51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg

- 1 WWA Steelbook
- 3 Discs (4K UHD+BD+BD 20 YEARS MAGIC)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook
- A photo booklet
- Two sets of movie art cards
- Hogwarts Express Ticket
- A numbered sticker
- Limited Print Run 300 copies

Amaray Case Edition:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x929.
51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg

- 2 Discs (4K UHD+BD 20 YEARS MAGIC)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase
- A photo booklet
- A numbered sticker
- Limited Print Run 200 copies

Update from another site:

Because of the overwhelming demand, there are some changes made to the final release. There will be an amaray case edition (2 Discs) added for the release. In addition to that, the concept artwork for the outer case has been changed and the folding poster has been removed from the package. Everything else remains the same for both editions.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 20 Years of Movie Magic Boxset

Steelbook Case Edition:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x928.

- 1 WWA Steelbook
- 3 Discs (4K UHD+BD+BD 20 YEARS MAGIC)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook
- A photo booklet
- A numbered sticker
- Limited Print Run 300 copies

Amaray Case Edition:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x929.

- 2 Discs (4K UHD+BD 20 YEARS MAGIC)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase
- A photo booklet
- A numbered sticker
- Limited Print Run 200 copies
So I basically need to get the standard bluray case version and swap it out for the zavvi steelbook (zavvi and best buy got the same exact steelbook:shipped:)

GIF by Identity

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
oh noes. no more poster now

I'm still confuse though. Is there two slips in one package for this? Inner slip and outer slip?