Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Easy pass for me. Not even gonna go there. You're looking at, what, 9 films? You'd need a second mortgage for the set!

And if they don't do them all it's pointless anyway.....

This will be the 20th anniversary WWA steelbook you created a thread for so unless they do 20th anniversary steelbooks for the other films I wouldn't expect a whole set

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah I’m afraid you’re right...if you don’t manage to get it through a gb you’ll hab to pay a shitload of money for a slip..:

As much as I think doing them all as premium is savage on the wallet (and will probably take longer than 2 years to get them all out), it’s equally just as weird to do just the first film

I’m hoping one day we get a decent set and they are spaced out with zavvi over 3 months like what they are doing with the current x men wave and have done previously with other sets. All in one hit is just too much. The last set are just so bad and boring