Release date: December 9, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €199.90

81OflkA3zvL._SL1500_.jpg

51I+P9joDYL.jpg

Thanks @xAceRPG for the heads-up

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xAceRPG
Do you guys think this will be sold out and out of print in near future? Or can we expect the price to go down?

It's a shame they never finished the 4k collection with the original poster art they started a while back...

Do you guys think this will be sold out and out of print in near future? Or can we expect the price to go down?

It's a shame they never finished the 4k collection with the original poster art they started a while back...
Steelbooks have a limited print run, but we can't know for sure how much exactly they made. it was originally released in the US only and is sold out for quite a long time, and now it's finally being released in the European market after 3 years! (for the 20th anniversary)
I ordered it when I saw it today, no way I'm going to miss it :)

This is being released same day, as the Mad Max and Godzilla steelbook sets, so might be over your country's tax free customs limit, and how would they pack it together - if without padding between items, as they usually do, metal outer boxes will dent each other for sure.

This is being released same day, as the Mad Max and Godzilla steelbook sets, so might be over your country's tax free customs limit, and how would they pack it together - if without padding between items, as they usually do, metal outer boxes will dent each other for sure.

Who are you trying to kid?

Those metal outer boxes will already be dented before they even leave the warehouse.

Great price shipped to the US. Basically how much it cost at Best Buy. The only question is if the steelbooks will have the Italian titles.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 10.17.39 AM.png

Great price shipped to the US. Basically how much it cost at Best Buy. The only question is if the steelbooks will have the Italian titles.

View attachment 522275
No, the question is: will your item be in one piece once it travels overseas to get here. Don't just order one. You will need a few to find a mint one.The odds are against you the box itself won't be damaged...

Reactions: moviewizguy