Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 29, 2021
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £160
Note: 10% off for new customers with code WELCOME

82970A9D-58BE-487D-80F9-8A59B25DB139.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the artworks on these? I’d love it if it’s the original posters like on the new steel for the first film and I’d love a set like this but it’s a lot of dough to drop in November. I’ll wait to see what the arts are before deciding

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Scrap that. Pass. It’s that crappy art I think France got a while back. Shame

Reactions: djjez83
What are the artworks on these? I’d love it if it’s the original posters like on the new steel for the first film and I’d love a set like this but it’s a lot of dough to drop in November. I’ll wait to see what the arts are before deciding
There are pics on the WB site, it's those french magical items art steels, only with English titles now. I wanted them then, kinda over the whole franchise now... The only thing I remember is a dance with Emma Watson to a Nick Cave song "O Children", wishing they'd finally be together... huge disappointment.

I'm reallllyyy hoping Bestbuy is going to get a re-release of these since it seems multiple other regions have now gotten a recent run of these.

Can't believe I passed on it when it was in stock for $99 forever. Ugh!

too bad is UK only.
Their Delivery page says they ship to 'most countries in the world', yet you cannot change it from UK to anything...
I wonder if it's worth it sending to a shipping forwarder, just get all in UHD now, instead of collecting them 1 by 1 from who knows where, surely paying not $200, but $500 at least...

Can't believe I passed on it when it was in stock for $99 forever. Ugh!
8 UHD steelbooks were $99? And you 'passed'?

Their Delivery page says they ship to 'most countries in the world', yet you cannot change it from UK to anything...
I wonder if it's worth it sending to a shipping forwarder, just get all in UHD now, instead of collecting them 1 by 1 from who knows where, surely paying not $200, but $500 at least...

8 UHD steelbooks were $99? And you 'passed'?

Some people just aren't in a hurry to grab something when it's available. Then when it's gone...gotta have it.

I emailed the UK shop and they confirmed that they currently do not ship outside UK. So option is to use something like reship to get it to other countries.

It’s about time these artwork releases came to the UK and I’m not a massive HP fan, but I do appreciate the movies for their effects so I might be tempted

The German ones have spot gloss.
From 2018? As do the french ones. Both have non English titles though. The US set didn't and they were matte.

Suppose there's no way to know for sure yet, but I'd say chances are this UK set (and french 4K reissue) will be matte.