イギリス
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €78.99 (Amazon) - €79.99 (FNAC)
Notes: NOT 4K and French titles on the spine[/b]

fU9d8lw.jpg

61WgsD9lSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wanting this set for ages... Can't believe I missed it at sale price. Wishing usa 4k set reduces in price and this would have done nicely but alas not to be

I have been wanting this set for ages... Can't believe I missed it at sale price. Wishing usa 4k set reduces in price and this would have done nicely but alas not to be
I don't know about 4K, it was just regular bluray in the french site, no 4k to be found and specially at that price..
And yes, the price was a no brainer bargain with this set.. but keep a close eye once in a while because amazon.fr do special prices for steelbooks from time to time.. and with the holidays coming near, hopefully they will re-listed it :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Dhiraj1
I don't know about 4K, it was just regular bluray in the french site, no 4k to be found and specially at that price..
And yes, the price was a no brainer bargain with this set.. but keep a close eye once in a while because amazon.fr do special prices for steelbooks from time to time.. and with the holidays coming near, hopefully they will re-listed it :)
Yes it was the amazon.com same set in 4k i was hoping it will reduce or best buy. Defo no brainer for 40 euros

Reactions: Mararagan
It's worth refreshing the page every now and again if you really want it. I refreshed a few times every hour yesterday and it was restocked last night for about 30mins and got one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mararagan and DMD4k
@BluSteel2012
€44.99

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not sure what to do.

The French text is putting me off!!!! :D

These have the same transfers as the UK BD's I take it? (which need a remaster IMO)
I can't decide what to do either but I would assume I need to do it soon because this was OOS for quite a while. I don't like the text either but hard to argue with that price. I can't imagine regretting it, they can't have that many copies left right?

Glad I picked these up. Especially at the price. French titles aside, the steelbooks are really nice in hand. Cool artwork used on them all and all films are 2 disc editions.

Also, the discs themselves are an upgrade on my previous UK ones. For example the the first two films have extended cuts which my previous ones didn't. Also they have DTS audio and the transfers looks better.

So, happy all round! :)

Reactions: Scraggy and Lutzo
I'm happy with the 31 Disc UK Hogwart's Collection Box Set
Has both cuts of the films and lot of extras

I passed on the steelbook editions as these don't have all the extras

Reactions: scarface007