Harry Potter The Complete Collection - 20th Anniversary (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 1, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £249.99 £197.37 (Amazon) - £249.99 (Zavvi)
Note: This 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition includes:
All 8 films of 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray from the Harry Potter Series - 8 Blu-ray Special Features Discs - The Harry Potter Magical Movie Mode on Blu-ray - Collectable Hogwarts Express Train packaging - 7 Concept Art Cards - 7 Character Art Cards - Hogwarts Express Ticket - 2 32-page booklets - Mini Poster
Plus, a complimentary commemorative Limited Edition Remembrall enamel pin from the Harry Potter Fan Club Pin Seeking collection

91QIYm6rtnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

817OyQaDYqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81zg-Rm4rDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81k0OO6yRlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81CaR90ClZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
51NTtTGgqnL._AC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it called The Philosophers Stone when it's all 8 films....? :confused:
To tie in with the 20th anniversary steelbook release probably. I can see them putting out another edition next year for the 2nd and the year after for the 3rd.

The Ford Anglia and Knight Bus collector's packaging each for another £250. EEK!

For £250 of the queens greens, i'd expect the Hogwarts Express to be a proper metal replica, not a carboard monstrosity that's bound to get damaged with ease.
Haha, yes, I agree. I remember when the Elder Wand set came out, and I choked on the price on that, but at least it wasn't cardboard. Not that I bought it though.

Reactions: Mr Y Fronts
For £250 of the queens greens, i'd expect the Hogwarts Express to be a proper metal replica, not a carboard monstrosity that's bound to get damaged with ease.
Having a signed elder wand edition and also the castle had this been metal i be all over it for sure, bit for the money and made of cardboard no thanks.
I wait till it's at bargain price if sold out then no dramas as already have better editions.

Reactions: Mr Y Fronts
link to us store?
The US version seems to have only 1 of two booklets, no art cards or character cards, and the discs are in 2 thick amarays instead of 3, if that matters. One would be buying this for the packaging and physical extras, but don't know if it's worth 100 dollars more...
Either way, such a collector's edition, and the discs are in simple, ugly, thick plastic amaray cases?! Should be digipacks of some sort at the very least. I'm not buying it. Thankfully not such a fan, and those individual Ultimate releases, with hardcover booklets and digipacks, for EACH movie, satisfy me fully. Hate HDR, so not buying 4K discs just for the sake of them.

Hate HDR? Why’s that may I ask? Just curious as it’s pretty much the best thing to come out of the push to 4K. The resolution to me is much less important than having good HDR.

Hate HDR? Why’s that may I ask? Just curious as it’s pretty much the best thing to come out of the push to 4K. The resolution to me is much less important than having good HDR.
It varies from film to film, I suppose, and who was doing the 'color correction', but all I've noticed is I'd rather they didn't. I never liked those "Theater" pre-set modes in TVs, they go by different names, but they all dim, darken, and wash-out the picture so it looks like a veil has been pulled over your eyes. Same thing with HDR.
I calibrate my telly with a THX set up, and everything looks good, but when spoiled by HDR discs came along, I had to raise the contrast, brightness, backlight goes up on some models, like QLED ones. People with projectors, that had a home cinema for 50 years, starting with Super 8, then LDs, etc, had no problems until HDR (equipment of course was upgraded), now every movie requires adjustment of settings, or you won't see shite, like in a Terminator 6 scene at night atop a train.
So after spiking up all the settings I carefully calibrated I might get the same visual quality I had with a Blu-ray, so I'd rather just have a higher resolution. They're literally spoiling the new format with their HDR. Whenever I download a 2160p TV episode, if a version without HDR is available, I choose that now.
Maybe an OLED screen will make it somewhat better, but seeing as they've got less brightness, I don't know.
The plus side is I don't have to rebuy everything for a third time in my 25 years of collecting...

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
So I'm thinking that we may never get another accurate description of region codes on Zavvi's website since this is what they have listed for these discs:

Note: Only 4K Discs are Region Free. Blu-ray discs are restricted to Region B.

That can't be correct. Warner Brothers Blu-ray discs are Region Free as we all know.

Reactions: MrSquifler