Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11th, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

HP72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing with this steel book you have to remember is that FS created this set mainly at the end of the run. HP 1-7.1 were coming out monthly leading up to the general release of HP 7.2. Since most people already had the first 7 movies, other than steelbook collectors regular consumers would not pick up the set.

However when HP 7.2 released this was the exclusive and was available at the release date, leading me to believe that a lot of people would have picked up this version but may not have gone back and gotten the other seven.

I think what Buiscuit menas by recalled is that WB put the HP movies in their vault, like disney, they didn't recal them just stopped making them available.

Just wanted to know if there is a re-released planned for the steelbook

I think 1-6 got a small re-release (or they found a small amount like Angels and Demons) a few months ago but I don't think 7.1 or 7.2 were ever part of this. Lots of people were hoping though as I remember.

Drum or BiscuitNoir would be the best guys to give the best answer to this.

Reactions: stonedm1980
I think 1-6 got a small re-release (or they found a small amount like Angels and Demons) a few months ago but I don't think 7.1 or 7.2 were ever part of this. Lots of people were hoping though as I remember.

Drum or BiscuitNoir would be the best guys to give the best answer to this.
GJ Jit for summarizing it. :thumbs:

As discussed in Harry Potter Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Canada], #1 -> #6 have been re-released as NON-Exclusive to major retailers in Canada. BUT:
7.1 was NEVER offered.
7.2 was once online on FutureShop.ca... BUT, all order were cancelled since FS couldn't fulfill the order as they never got them.

So basically, those #1 -> #6 were Future Shop leftovers, resold by Amazon and others. I remember a few months ago seing FS employees taking them away for call back by Warner Canada... that explains where they went... :rolleyes:
And when they did that... there was no 7.1 & 7.2 since Biscuitnoir and I did a pretty good job getting all of them! :hilarious:

Oh... and just to **** some people off... remember when those were liquidated on Boxing Day in 2011 :hilarious:
attachment.php

I should have bought dozens... I would be rich by now!!!!! :LOL:
Oh wait.... I did... but sold them AT COST for fellows :ninja: :drool:

Attachments

• boxing.jpg
    boxing.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 82
Oh... and just to **** some people off... remember when those were liquidated on Boxing Day in 2011 :hilarious:
attachment.php

I should have bought dozens... I would be rich by now!!!!! :LOL:
Oh wait.... I did... but sold them AT COST for fellows :ninja: :drool:

I know right. Same with all the grail releases! One of the best series of steelbooks ever released. Such a simple design, but they nailed it!

Still have all the steelbooks sealed within shelf.

Aside from POTC 1-3 set, this is the best looking set I've seen and proud to own it. Love that all the steelbooks are visually consistent.