Harry Potter und der Orden des Phönix (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Harry Potter und der Orden des Phönix Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0027X6X5Y/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Originally a Media Markt exclusive steelbook, was later allowed to be sold on Amazon.de when the exclusivity clause completed.

51ZJkxoruKL._AA300_.jpg

hp5.jpg

hpsteels1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got lucky yesterday and ordered 3 copies. This was/is the most difficult Harry Potter steelbook to obtain. Mine originally cost 60 euros. If you want a copy and dont mind giving me a small profit or you have something that we can trade then shoot me a PM. :D

I bought this on an Ebay auction a month ago for $11.00 USD + shipping. It came to me in sealed and perfect condition from a Canadian seller. From the sounds of it, I did OK. :scat:

I never got it that cheap, but I've had my copy for over a year now and it maybe cost me at most $40 at the time.

I had no idea they were going for so much. :eek:

Scored a copy on Amazon , they had 1 in stock its oop again. I guess they have no FSK logos as shown on the product images?!

There shouldn't be any, but if you did get one with a FSK logo, it would be a sticker.

The original print run was done before the FSK ratings law went into effect.

but i heard the blood prince has the logo fixed to the case, at least someone listed on e bay and when i asked he say it was fixed; and this supposed to be the most recent one, so i don't know

but i heard the blood prince has the logo fixed to the case, at least someone listed on e bay and when i asked he say it was fixed; and this supposed to be the most recent one, so i don't know

You are correct, Half Blood Prince (the most recent Harry Potter steelbook) is a printed on FSK logo.

So, in summary, what I'm saying is the following...

HP 1-5 would be no ratings logo if you're looking at steelbook that was sold before the FSK law.

If the steelbook was sold after the FSK law, HP 1-5 would be a sticker.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (HP 6) is a PRINTED ratings logo on the steelbook.

And Deathly Hallows Pt.1 (HP 7) should be a clear slipcover like the first Sherlock Holmes, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc (note how I said "should").

ok ap, so is it mandatory for all companies to sick the logo on the case from now on or that depends on them? coz they can just put the removable sticker right?

ok ap, so is it mandatory for all companies to sick the logo on the case from now on or that depends on them? coz they can just put the removable sticker right?

Yes, the FSK logo has to be there. I think at the moment, how they put it on the case is up to the distributor.

I ordered a couple of the original ones they had in stock before this announcement - very curious - given that they're using the same listing, guess it's just a complete reprint with no changes. :(

Price drop on this and some of the other Harry Potter steels down to 14,97 euro before VAT reduction