Harry Potter Wands

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Does anyone else have any. These are not the noble collection, they are sold at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter but are similare to the Noble Wands

865-1330757243-586c5611b9ee60d24f561a2c47cdce8d.jpg

(LtR) Voldemort; Dumbledore (Technically Elder Wand), Sirius Black, Reed Wand

The reed wand is only available at the WWoHP that they match up with your birthday. Which luck for me November had a nice wand cause some of them were not my taste! :scat:

Last edited:
I remember getting one of these in 2010

I like Harry potter so enjoyed rides and world a lot :)

Wish I got the set now ;(
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vurt and mllNY
The wife and I did each get our Birthday wands when we went. Hers seems to be cooler than mine sadly :( Here's a photo I posted in the Harry Potter award (hers is on top):

img0530mz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mllNY and vurt
you can technically order them online via the official Universal HP store, they are a few more dollars online. IIRC they are $30 at the park and $35 online. The Noble collection has like 10X the number of wands minus the Birthday wands

Have fun when you go. you can literally spend all day in just the WWoHP section of Islands of Adventure. Definately get a butterbeer, I preferred the non-frozen one but the frozen one is good too, but both are like 500 calories each EEK!

If you waited until like 2014 they are building a Diagon Alley extension in the Universal park and wll have a train linking the two parks (assuming you have park to park passes)

I have an Elder Wand. It's quite weighty and I got it online. I wouldn't mind getting the November Wand though, that looks awesome!! (My bday is November)

You have a good collection of wands though!!! Wouldn't mind getting my hands on Beatrix's wand though

• Helpful Post
Reactions: mllNY and Marco86
@Jcoe0723 it' never too late to post a pic of your wand, but only your Harry Potter wand, no other wands

@stument what does the sensor do inside the park, can you post a picture of the wand

A little relevant, but I was at the Fantastic Beasts panel at SDCC and they gave everyone a Noble Collection Newt Scamander Wand.

Yep!

DSC02465.JPG