HDN Collection Leaderboard

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Curious what your fellow ninjas are doing?

Look no further to see what's "hot" in steelbooks!

The HDN staff has created an application just for you - the Collection Leaderboard.

hdn_top_collection.jpg

Toggle an available time frame to see trends and the most popular items in your fellow member's collection.

Now available for your use at this location!

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/top_collection.php

We hope you like it and look forward to seeing your collection in the HDN Collection Manager!

Last edited:
It's been a while since we've updated this. Check out the top 5 for the last 30 days!

top5August62012.jpg

Last edited:
A few surprising ones in there IMO. Bets on for Iron Man being at the top by the end of this month. :D

Well, it didn't even take a month... both Iron Man's are at the top! Contraband is happily sandwiched in the middle of all the Play.com steels, bless it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 71
Not a bad top five consisting wholly of Play & HMV exclusive titles :scat:

JPPJpoD.png

UK is currently dominating every list, with Zero Dark Thirty making the only international appearance on any of the top fives.

Drive is the only one I'm missing. Still kicking myself that I never took the £20 Buy It Now option I had for a sealed copy not long after it had sold out at HMV. :ugh:

Not a bad top five consisting wholly of Play & HMV exclusive titles :scat:

JPPJpoD.png

UK is currently dominating every list, with Zero Dark Thirty making the only international appearance on any of the top fives.

Drive is the only one I'm missing. Still kicking myself that I never took the £20 Buy It Now option I had for a sealed copy not long after it had sold out at HMV. :ugh:

Contraband is a German title, very nice it is too :thumbs:

Looking forward to checking this out later tonight. Is it still up? I'm surprised there aren't more posts.