Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: May 9, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $8.18

Heat.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a fast email back from amazon.com today, concerning the slipcover. I like fast replies but if it's helpfull? :cautious:

Part of the email:

Thank you for contacting Amazon.

I completely understand your concern about your order. Rest assured I'll look into this, and make things right for you.

To extend my best help, I've immediately checked and I can see that there is really a slipcover for the item but as of now we don't have it yet.

I do understand that you want the slipcover of the item. But I sincerely apologize if it is not available on us.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
Got a fast email back from amazon.com today, concerning the slipcover. I like fast replies but if it's helpfull? :cautious:

Part of the email:

Thank you for contacting Amazon.

I completely understand your concern about your order. Rest assured I'll look into this, and make things right for you.

To extend my best help, I've immediately checked and I can see that there is really a slipcover for the item but as of now we don't have it yet.

I do understand that you want the slipcover of the item. But I sincerely apologize if it is not available on us.
Its never simple as we want it to be huh?

We also need to know why the US release has a bilingual cover. Obviously a mistake, but still...

I pre-ordered this and just received it with an awesome slip just like in the picture. I can't believe they are selling this for $7.88. If ever there was a no brainer buy this one is it :thumbs:

Does the Digital HD version in this edition give anything extra/better over the previous Digital version? I already have the steelbooks and UV in Vudu...not sure if using the Digital code included in this version will provide a remastered edition in UV...in that case I may just get it and keep the slip cover as well!!

So is it definitely NO slip?
It says NO ENHANCED PACKAGING.
I just grabbed one from eBay. There are some for $10-$11 free ship.

Last edited: