Hellboy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: November 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 5.52.13 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The links for all these releases (including Salt, Pineapple Express, etc.) are all showing that they're no longer available. These are the pages that include "Steelbook" in the title. The more generic, no-image-available pages that don't indicate that the movies are "Steelbook" are active, but I'm concerned that I'll just end up with non-Steelbook standard Amaray releases. :\

The links for all these releases (including Salt, Pineapple Express, etc.) are all showing that they're no longer available. These are the pages that include "Steelbook" in the title. The more generic, no-image-available pages that don't indicate that the movies are "Steelbook" are active, but I'm concerned that I'll just end up with non-Steelbook standard Amaray releases. :\
Those are the listing I used to do in store pickup for Pineapple Express and Boyz N The Hood. Both were indeed Steelbooks.

These are all buy one get one free on best buy this week, I used a $5 coupon and was able to get 4 for $25 (Salt, Pineapple express, Boyz n the hood and Hellboy). They also had Labyrinth, Angels and Demons, Da Vinci Code and Christine you could do buy get one free on as well