Hello from France.

Fred31

Premium Supporter
Sep 23, 2014
France
Hello everyone,
Frederic, 26 years.
I decided to enroll after Elendile has told me about this site, is passionate collectors editions and Steelbook.
I would participate in the best forum, being poor in English.

If you have any questions, I will try to answer.

Reactions: Elendile
Thank you Denizen.

I started the collection steelbook there shortly.
So at the moment I have very little. ^^ "

I love the world of Marvel, Disney, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Tim Burton, Pirates of the Caribbean ...

My last purchases for this month:
- Steelbook Captain America 1 & 2: French Edition (Fnac)
(I'm looking for the Steelbook of Novamedia for CA 2 and Thor, but prices are rising fast on ebay: /)
- Frozen Steelbook (French Edition Fnac)
- Iron Man Steelbook 3 (French Edition)
- Set X-Men Adamentium, with pre-order the Steelbook "X-Men Days of Future Past" (French edition FNAC)
- And other Steelbook ... and steelbook for pre-order (something I did not do before)

But the problem is that some are not Steelbook in France like How to Train Your Dragon, which I also ordered this week (HDzeta Lenticular).
The Steelbook Wall-e as well, which is not in France and I would love to have (and if I understand the forum it is no longer possible to order).

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thank you Denizen.

I started the collection steelbook there shortly.
So at the moment I have very little. ^^ "

I love the world of Marvel, Disney, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Tim Burton, Pirates of the Caribbean ...

My last purchases for this month:
- Steelbook Captain America 1 & 2: French Edition (Fnac)
(I'm looking for the Steelbook of Novamedia for CA 2 and Thor, but prices are rising fast on ebay: /)
- Frozen Steelbook (French Edition Fnac)
- Iron Man Steelbook 3 (French Edition)
- Set X-Men Adamentium, with pre-order the Steelbook "X-Men Days of Future Past" (French edition FNAC)
- And other Steelbook ... and steelbook for pre-order (something I did not do before)

But the problem is that some are not Steelbook in France like How to Train Your Dragon, which I also ordered this week (HDzeta Lenticular).
The Steelbook Wall-e as well, which is not in France and I would love to have (and if I understand the forum it is no longer possible to order).

You're awesome! xD
Welcome @Fred31