Hello from SC

Feb 5, 2015
Hello All!

Name's Rich (Username OPTIMUS124). I'm hailing from Columbia, SC. I have always been an movie fanatic for some time, but just got into Steelbooks and looking to find the best information on releases. It's now since become a requirement for me to own it as of late. My collective heart is in Transformers (primarily Optimus Prime) at the moment. It's a part of the kid in me that hasn't let up just yet LOL. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how do the group buys on this site work. I have done a few with my car forums and for a collectible, it makes life so much easier to obtain them that way.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Rich. Once you have 20 posts you will have access to the trading section. You will be able to join group buys there!:)

Reactions: OPTIMUS124
Thanks guy! At the moment I only have a few releases as I just got started this last year. The first was Gladiator as I didn't own the Blu-Ray and thought the case was cool. Then Age of Extinction ( the Best Buy version). At that moment is when the itch started. It wasn't until Edge of Tomorrow that made me appreciate the better artwork (as it just kills the original cover). Now (to the best of my abilities) I only buy Steelbooks.

1N.png Welcome to HDN1N.png