Hellraiser (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live from Midday BST on Wednesday 6th September 2017.)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 in UK and Region Free

HELLRAISER_3D_SB_FRONT.jpg

11541143-1574512592868778.jpg 11541143-1394512592975479.jpg 11541143-1374512592939872.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we've got a 'Maniac Cop' situation here. Arrow's The Thing is nothing like these, as a lot of people have said it's got a nice high quality metalic shine to it and it's not streaky.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is a step down for arrow IMO. Streaky matte. No booklet, poster instead

You got one in hand by any chance? Any pics if you have?

I do, but Ive just got a new phone so at the moment it's backing up on iTunes

When that's done I'll take pics of this (and cars 2)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vegano
Nice - thanks! I cancelled mine a while back, but was just interested to see how these turned out in the end.

I wasn't going to order but the art started to grow on me and wasn't sure how long it would last in stock (I do have a chip on the front though)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
The artwork already grown on me as well and I don´t even have it in hands yet. I like those different green tones accross steelbook, I think it will be beautiful on certain light angles. Should get mine very soon

I wasn't going to order but the art started to grow on me and wasn't sure how long it would last in stock (I do have a chip on the front though)

View attachment 341886

I think it looks nice, i can't see the streaks though..........but you have it in hand so that makes all the differance. I always liked the artwork on this, i must say. Don't know how long this will be around, but IF it goes to a price drop ( unlikely, probably) then i might bite. I have the scarlet box already so i do have to question throwing more cash at this. I like it though, i do like it.......

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think it looks nice, i can't see the streaks though..........but you have it in hand so that makes all the differance. I always liked the artwork on this, i must say. Don't know how long this will be around, but IF it goes to a price drop ( unlikely, probably) then i might bite. I have the scarlet box already so i do have to question throwing more cash at this. I like it though, i do like it.......

It's because my photos are face on

At a angle you can see the streaks. I think where it's dark art it don't help but I do love the blue/ green used

• Thanks
Reactions: Vegano
I really like the green metallic finish on this steel but not so keen on the few feint scratches on my copy. However, they're not too noticeable, apart from the ones on the front edge.

I have to admit that I haven't seen any of the Hellraiser films as yet so I'm really looking forward to watching this.

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_2000.JPG
IMG_2005.JPG