Hellraiser: Quartet of Torment (Chatterer Slipcase Edition) (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) (Arrow Store Exclusive [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £65.00

363445950_673457234815682_4817515196047177493_n.jpg

Did Arrow improve their packaging after all the complaints and damaged returns? The shipping box seems sturdy.
I have seen some say yes on web forums improved packaging from some recent reports about deliveries

I will know myself soon as my order has arrived in Ireland
I will have delivery either this Saturday or Sunday or Monday

Packging used that's never been a issue with me as 99% of my orders done direct with arrow store I got delivered in perfect condition and I have done lot's of orders direct as in over 100 orders
To date I have only had 1 order that arrived damaged and that was in 2020 and 1 order with wrong item in parcel in 2023 and I got a replacements for both sent that arrived mint condition

Reactions: MM3
I have seen some say yes on web forums improved packaging from some recent reports about deliveries

I will know myself soon as my order has arrived in Ireland
I will have delivery either this Saturday or Sunday or Monday

Packging used that's never been a issue with me as 99% of my orders done direct with arrow store I got delivered in perfect condition and I have done lot's of orders direct as in over 100 orders
To date I have only had 1 order that arrived damaged and that was in 2020 and 1 order with wrong item in parcel in 2023 and I got a replacements for both sent that arrived mint condition
Just got in and unwrapped mine and the packaging was excellent! Arrived in its own thick cardboard shipper cushioned with airbags Inside another larger box. Was absolutely mint :thumbs:

Presentation and art on this is just outstanding man I'm so happy!!

I received my Chatterer Slipcase on Monday here in Germany.
Prefectly wrapped by Arrow!

The first look at the new 4K transfer compared to the 2K transfer of the The Scarlet Box is amazing!

Colors are looking good and the grain, too.

In the unboxing I also show the rest of my Hellraiser collection.
Amazing franchise - the first three movies, but I don´t mind to have Bloodline now as well in good quality.

Reactions: Lord Vader