Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: 26th October 2015
Purchase Links:
Amazon UK £50.50 Sold Out
Arrow Films £49.99 Sold Out
Zavvi £49.99 Sold Out

This Arrow Video Box Set is OOP (Out of Print)

Limited to 5,000 Copies

HellraiserSTORE-500x500.jpg

12079672_1059473327419994_5812650584106068894_n.jpg 12065975_1059473550753305_4376825516257147840_n.jpg 12027519_1059473434086650_721013465377760955_n.jpg

12079657_1059473500753310_2054755361005253472_n.jpg

***HELLRAISER FULL SPECS + ARTWORK REVEAL***

The time has come! We are very pleased to finally unleash the final specs and full box art for Hellraiser: The Scarlet Box!

Check out the full specs below

4-DISC LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
•Brand new 2K restorations of Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound for Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•Lossless DTS-HD MA 2.0 sound for Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for all three films
•Limited Edition bonus disc
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing from Clive Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes
•20-page booklet featuring never-before-seen original Hellraiser concept art
•Limited Edition packaging with new artwork from Gilles Vranckx
•Set of 5 exclusive art cards
•Fold-out reversible poster

DISC 1 – HELLRAISER:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio commentary with writer/director Clive Barker
•Audio commentary with Barker and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellraiser, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellraiser – actor Sean Chapman talks candidly about playing the character of Frank Cotton in Barker’s original
•Soundtrack Hell: The Story of the Abandoned Coil Score – Coil member Stephen Thrower on the Hellraiser score that almost was
•Hellraiser: Resurrection – vintage featurette including interviews with Clive Barker, actors Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence, special make-up effects artist Bob Keen and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
•Original EPK featuring on-set interviews with cast and crew
•Draft Screenplays [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 2 – HELLBOUND: HELLRAISER II:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio Commentary with director Tony Randel and writer Peter Atkins
•Audio Commentary with Randel, Atkins and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellbound: Hellraiser II – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellbound, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellbound – actor Sean Chapman talks about reprising the role of Frank Cotton in the first Hellraiser sequel
•Surgeon Scene – the home video world premiere of this legendary, never before-seen excised sequence from Hellbound, sourced from a VHS workprint
•Lost in the Labyrinth – vintage featurette including interviews with Barker, Randel, Keen, Atkins and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•On-set interview with Clive Barker
•On-set interviews with cast and crew
•Behind-the-Scenes Footage
•Rare and unseen storyboards
•Draft Screenplay [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 3 – HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH:
•Brand new 2K restoration of the Original Theatrical Version [93 mins]
•Alternate Unrated Version [97 mins]
•Brand new audio commentary with writer Peter Atkins
•Audio commentary with director Anthony Hickox and Doug Bradley
•Hell on Earth: The Story of Hellraiser III – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Atkins, Keen and actor Ken Carpenter
•Terri’s Tales – brand new interview with actress Paula Marshall
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Raising Hell on Earth – archival interview with Hickox
•On-set interviews with Barker and Bradley
•Never-before-seen Hellraiser III SFX dailies
•Theatrical Trailer
•Image Gallery
•Hellraiser III comic book adaptation [Disc gallery]

DISC 4 – THE CLIVE BARKER LEGACY – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Clive Barker short films Salomé and The Forbidden
•Books of Blood & Beyond: The Literary Works of Clive Barker – horror author David Gatward provides a tour through Barker’s written work, from the first Books of Blood to the recent The Scarlet Gospels
•Hellraiser: Evolutions – a brand new documentary looking at the evolution of the hit horror franchise and its enduring legacy, featuring interviews with Scott Derrickson (director, Hellraiser: Inferno), Rick Bota (director, Hellraiser: Hellseeker, Deader and Hellworld), Stuart Gordon (director, Re-Animator, From Beyond) and others
•The Hellraiser Chronicles: A Question of Faith – short film

200-PAGE BOOK – ‘DAMNATION GAMES’ – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing on Hellraiser and the Barker universe from Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes – including chapters looking at Barker’s early work, the genesis and production of the first 3 films in the Hellraiser series and much more, all illustrated with stills and rare material from the Barker archive

DETAILS: Region: B
Rating: 18
Cat No: FCD1171
Duration: TBC
Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Audio: TBC
Discs: 4
Colour

Last edited:
There was a discount code from Amazon uk at the time, I used it to deduce the cost of both Game of Thrones Steelbooks due for release soon.
It was posted here on HDN at the time.
I have copy on order from Amazon but it's still waiting for dispatch, probably down to my orders from them shipping in the next week.

Some of us had a £10.00 Promition discount Code on 3rd August it was a 1 day only use code and some of us used this with Hellraiser order
It was a email link code sent to some customers

Customers who did not use this code the price is £40.84
No mate it was £50 originally and after the code was applied it made my order £40.84 , how come people have paid less than me after the code was used ?

No mate it was £50 originally and after the code was applied it made my order £40.84 , how come people have paid less than me after the code was used ?
The price of £50.50 was the original price it reduced to £40.84 on Monday
£40.84 is the price now including UK 20% Vat with no £10.00 discount code used

The £10.00 off code we used and later price reductions made the price £30.84 for UK customers who used the £10.00 off
£40.84-£10.00 =£30.84
My order the price is £31.86 after £10.00 taken off as the Ireland Vat rate is 23%
Item(s) Subtotal:
£34.03
Postage & Packing:
£0.00

Total Before VAT:
£34.03

VAT:
£7.83

Total:
£41.86
Promotion Applied:
-£10.00

Grand Total:
£31.86

Some members will be from countries were the Vat will not be applied their price will be less the UK 20% Vat which is around £6.80
So they have price as £34.03 (£40.84-£6.80= £34.03)
It will be even less for those that used £10.00 off where Vat don't apply

Last edited:
Reactions: kingkarl1967
I'm still waiting for amazon to charge my debit card as my card shows pending transactions when payment is requested by a retailer
I don't have a pending transaction yet for this order and order status is Not yet dispatched

I will wait until tomorrow and if my debit card not show a pending transaction by then I will be contacting amazon to process my payment and despatch of my order

Last edited:
How can I find proof that this reduced to £40.84 this Monday just gone mate ?
A few members posted screen grabs on Sunday or Monday in the thread

Check your Order Summary for breakdown of your order details
Check to see if you have this
Total:
£40.61
Promotion Applied:
-£10.00

What does the Grand Total say it should be £30.61
Also did you have free shipping or pay for shipping

What is your order status
Not yet dispatched
Preparing for dispatch
Order Dispatched

Last edited:
It shows a total of £40.61 and my card as been billed for the full amount and it says preparing for dispatch and delivery for Saturday , and no sign of my £10 voucher its disappeared.

I spoke with them on chat last week about my voucher disappearing and have the chat log to prove it but the price had not reduced then , they adjusted the price for me to show the new total of £40.61 which it would of been at the time.
Since this went down £10 after I spoke on chat this should now be reduced by a further £10 for my voucher if that makes any sense.

My Amazon order got "Dispatching now" status! Now I'm happy!:D
Nothing here -_-
"Not yet dispatched"

Update : Just contact customer support regarding my status amazon.uk control remains blocked. he told me that most will normally be shipped tomorrow and the status normally change as against it is clearly not 100% sure that all orders should be honored ! :/

Last edited:
I have been onto amazon by phone
Don't call them not at night time you might risk your order been cancelled buy staff not fully understanding
I won't comment fully what I think of the night staff but they don't have a clue as to the difference between website listing out of stock and fulfilment warehouse stock that amazon ordered and was delivered yesterday by arrow

Don't risk at night talking to the online chat or by phone to Amazon UK customer service
Its best if done during the day time 10.00-17.00

Arrow video posted this today
Hey guys, we posted this on another thread but think it may be use to you too... So to try and help clear a few things up for you:
-We have spoken to Amazon who have told us that the set will start shipping from today.
-They are only receiving one batch of Hellraiser which will cover all the pre-orders they have taken.
-Amazon not having enough stock to fulfill all orders is an unfortunate rumour that has started to circulate which seems to have stemmed for the poorly worded generic messages they have sent out.
So just to reiterate. Amazon's full allocation was shipped to them yesterday and we imagine they will start shipping today. Please try not to worry about your order - especially when these worries stem from hearsay on the internet. We hope this helps and you all receive your sets soon!

Arrow Video said they have confirmation on how many units they've ordered/how many units they needed and can assure you that have enough stock to cover all of their pre-orders.

The difference dealing with Amazon day customer service staff and night time Staff is a huge difference as I have this problem before in the past and it very noticeable the difference the level of customer service and having someone who knows what they are doing

Day Staff you have better chance of dealing with direct amazon staff
Night Staff is contract workers who are employed by a outsource company
They are not the same level of customer service and be careful who you talk to as you might end up having your order cancelled

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Pinhead
I hope! You reassured me a little paul.

The person I was chatting with my downright scares me to tell me not to see stock, all orders will not be honored, I hope it was a misunderstanding on his part.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
I had mine despatched at 8:10,they charged me £38.62 even though I used to £10 off code,I just chatted with there CS and I should get a £4.59 refund.

So £34.03 is the price I should eventually end up paying.

I hope! You reassured me a little paul .
The person I had chat me downright damn scared e telling me not seeing stock, all orders els will not be honored, I hope indeed that it was a misunderstanding on his part
I had the same I wont comment exactly what I think but he nearly scared the life out of me with his grasp of English and kept saying its out of stock they don't have any and all replies was generic answers and wanted to cancel the order even the night supervisor did not fully understand the difference between website listing and actual stock at the amazon warehouse
The customer service was shocking bad made Zavvi customer service look good :LOL:

If you need to talk to amazon wait till the day time office hours when you can speak direct to amazom staff and a manager
Whatever do not let them cancel your order as that is the easy way out

Arrow Video said they have confirmation on how many units amazon ordered/how many units they needed and can assure you that have enough stock to cover all of their pre-orders

I suspect the £10.00 off is part of the problem similar to Zavvi recently delaying taking payment with some customers orders and shipping orders where a discount was used

I will be demanding my order be fulfilled by amazon
When I said other customers who ordered in Sept/Oct had their orders despatched before customers who ordered in August amazon supervisor said that not possible and when I said I have proof with screen grabs she went very quite

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: halliwell
I sent multiple emails to amazon :rofl: about the delay to orders not been sent to yet to customers who ordered on the 3rd of August and also let them know of the brilliant work hi def ninja do in providing links to the amazon website and orders they get as a result of these links posted on hi def ninja

My Order has just updated to Preparing for Dispatch and my debit card has been charged £31.86:thumbs::)

Last edited: