Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 31, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order October 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $68.98 (One Click)
Notes: High Glossy, Made in Denmark. Available: 700 Lenti - 700 Full Slip - 100 One Click

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

14110472688722946.gif
14110473509342919.gif

10557211_1575591692668042_1789685991619210406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For you, maybe.

It took them over 2 months to reply to my email regarding a Le Grand Bleu replacement disc. Took them over 3 weeks to process a cancellation / refund for Rush. Emailed them over 2 weeks ago requesting an email change for my account (which I still haven't received a reply to).

Hoping they at least upgraded their servers.

Too much fanboi'ism and white knighting on these forums :rolleyes:.

Truth be told I don't care about the company all that much.
I only ever bought one plain, non-exclusive steelbook from them because I liked it and not because it was by them so trust me when I say I'm not a white knight/fanboy.
I only spoke up because I want the forum to know both sides of things so people can make purchase decisions based off of your and my experience.

Okay so It's fair you have your opinion based on a bad experience, and I must say what happened to you really sucks and I'm sorry for you, but the statement that they're the worst on the planet is still untrue.

Reactions: Thelite13
Well as of yet haven't had a bad experience with kimchi even server wise it's not been too bad (looking at you nova).

Anyways I'm looking forward to Her soooo much, full slip all day but my mate is convincing me to buy both, shall I be swayed... Watch this space lol

Reactions: toonminator
Not missing out on this - but man oh man, this live time - gonna have to take a nap first and then get up to get this order in! :ohno:

I absolutely need the lenticular.

I've never bought from the Asian retailers - any advice on to go about this?

Thanks!

I absolutely need the lenticular.

I've never bought from the Asian retailers - any advice on to go about this?

Thanks!
The Kimchi site is very easy to use (except when there's a pre-order frenzy). Paypal is the easiest payment method with K-Packet delivery for orders under 2Kg. EMS is faster, but more expensive. You will also have various options regarding customs. I always select 'mark as merchandise' with a value of around $20 with invoice showing the same amount.

It would be a good idea to register your account first and this link to Kimchi's help page should give you the information you need.:thumbs:
http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/help/help.jsp

Can be done before you complete the purchase. You can exactly tell them to mark as merchandise and what value they should write on the custom's form and the invoice

• Helpful Post
Reactions: William
Will do. I'll log on the night before as well as get up at 05:55 to make sure that I am.
I just need to remember to put the laptop on charge tomorrow night ready for Thursday morning.

The Kimchi site is very easy to use (except when there's a pre-order frenzy). Paypal is the easiest payment method with K-Packet delivery for orders under 2Kg. EMS is faster, but more expensive. You will also have various options regarding customs. I always select 'mark as merchandise' with a value of around $20 with invoice showing the same amount.

It would be a good idea to register your account first and this link to Kimchi's help page should give you the information you need.:thumbs:
http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/help/help.jsp

Thanks for this - I registered the other day, just in case. I'll end up caving on eBay so I might as well play the game and try get one firsthand.