Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
i always wondered why the steelcompanies only use holofoil.. I mean arent there other shiny foils in just one specific color that fits the rest of the art? why use the whole rainbow? :LOL:
Sweetest Day Food GIF by Guava Juice

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Hmmm I hope ive made the right choice with the DL.

Liking the look of the SL in the vid

Really wish manta would show us before pre order
Yeah, the SL turned out to be a surprise hit... originally it was my least favourite, but seeing those in hand shots have kinda made me regret not picking it up.

Front DL looks awesome, don't like the back though. Same goes for the SL.
Unsure if FS, which I've picked, is the best one as tone seems a bit turned down from the beauty shot.
Really need to have it in hands to check by myself ;)

This looks so good, I almost want to open my OC (but I probably won't. I really like the steel & the pet sleeve. But ya know what would make this infinitely better? A 4K disk.

Healthy amount of glossed embossing on there. Lovely. I was afraid it may end up being rough and tactical like the Drive FS. Which I do like, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer this finish.

Reactions: Flloydo
Healthy amount of glossed embossing on there. Lovely. I was afraid it may end up being rough and tactical like the Drive FS. Which I do like, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer this finish.
I thought the exact same. That It was going to end up like the drive FS.

Honestly it annoys me lol. Just show pics before pre order FFS

ONE CLICK unboxing by the great BLURAY ARCHIVE!

SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL GUYS!

Yeah, really nice video, subscribed. :thumbs:

I knew I picked the right one, the SL Fullslip, lenti without a flip-flop, just a 3D effect, so not as obnoxious, as the DL.
Steelbook with PET looks surprisingly nice, makes it much better, otherwise the steelbook was kinda bland.

Reactions: Billy Talent