Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Really like that. Well done to manta for something different because the posters are kinda limited. I know what art I want on a slip so fingers crossed they please me

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah I’m not sharing in here. Plus something else might tickle my fancy once revealed
I get it. How many times I've posted what I think would make the best edition...and then the actual product falls so short of those hopes. This is Manta, though, and if anyone can deliver a great edition these days, it's them.

Reactions: Flloydo
Mixed feelings... I like the “virtualization” of the forearm of "her". Don't like the fake film grain and B&W. It may be a way to show the main character fading out of the reality. But well, I'm not in.
And too much white on the front...

This steelbook absolutely needs embossing on the forearm and title.

Found original poster. It's far better to my eyes.

he.jpg

Mixed feelings... I like the “virtualization” of the forearm of "her". Don't like the fake film grain and B&W. It may be a way to show the main character fading out of the reality. But well, I'm not in.

View attachment 521388
I have to agree, this poster looks better as it is in my opinion. Not mad keen on what Manta have done with it...

Reactions: djjez83

View attachment 521388
This would of been way better.