Mondo High Rise - OST by Clint Mansell (grey cement colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Released: April 15, 2016 / April 20, 2016
Purchase:
Silva Screen Records (Black Vinyl)
Mondo Exclusive - 500 only (Concrete Grey Vinyl)
Price:
Silva Screen Records - 16,99 GBP
Mondo - 27,99 USD

Golden Globe and Grammy nominated composer Clint Mansell’s brooding, edgy and beautifully unsettled orchestral score to Ben Wheatley’s acclaimed film adaptation of J.G Ballard’s High-Rise (In theaters this May) The former 'Pop Will Eat Itself' frontman turned soundtrack composer, Clint Mansell is best known for his work with long-time collaborator Darren Aronofsky (Requiem for a Dream, Black Swan, The Fountain, Noah). He also scored Duncan Jones’ Directorial debut Moon, and has lent his talent to films as diverse as Filth, Faster,and Last Night.

1 LP / 180 gram vinyl
Gatefold sleeve / Printed inner sleeve
Artwork by Jay Shaw

HIGH-RISE_cover_JayShaw_V2-768x768_1024x1024.jpg

1. Clint Mansell - Critical Mass
  2. Clint Mansell - Silent Corridors
  3. Clint Mansell - The World Beyond the High-Rise
  4. Clint Mansell - The Vertical City
  5. Clint Mansell - The Circle of Women
  6. Clint Mansell - “Built, Not for Man, But for Man’s Absence”
  7. Clint Mansell - Danger in the Streets of the Sky
  8. Clint Mansell - “Somehow the High-Rise Played into the Hands of the Most Petty Impulses”
  9. Clint Mansell - Cine-Camera Cinema
  10. Clint Mansell - A Royal Flying School
  11. Clint Mansell - The Evening's Entertainment
  12. Clint Mansell - Blood Garden

Reactions: Noodles
Yet to see the film or hear the soundtrack, but I usually love Mansell's stuff, so will more than likely pick this up. :)

Reactions: dan8885
When the colored vinyl from Mondo is still around next month I will cop one. With the new shipping rate it's affordable to get records who may not be a top choice but a beautiful addition to the collection. If not I'll get the regular black but later this year then.