Hitman: Agent 47 - In theatres August 21, 2015

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Hitman: Agent 47 (2015)

Tagline: Your Number is Up.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Aleksander Bach[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Rupert Friend[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hannah Ware[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emilio Rivera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rolf Kanies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Bakkedahl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ciarán Hinds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mona Pirzad[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Prince William E. Morris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michaela Caspar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jerry Hoffmann[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-08-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An assassin teams up with a woman to help her find her father and uncover the mysteries of her ancestry.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
eOQLgJCLKmziXDT3HWtKMYyHFD0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
A re-imagine of Square Enix video-game Hitman-series about the bald assassin named 47, and a reboot to Xavier Gens 2007 'Hitman' which starred Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47.

Director: Aleksander Bach
Starring: Rupert Friend, Zachary Quinto, Hannah Ware

1423663653322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with @cooey, I would have preferred to see The Olyphant back in this role. But I'll wait to watch the movie before passing any further judgment.

Reactions: cooey
Shame..... really liked Hitman starring The Olyphant

I agree with @cooey, I would have preferred to see The Olyphant back in this role. But I'll wait to watch the movie before passing any further judgment.

You know he didn't want to do another film he even said the only reason he did Hitman was because Deadwood was cancelled unexpedtly and he needed to pay for the house he just brought.

http://www.nerdist.com/pepisode/nerdist-podcast-timothy-olyphant/ 37mins in.

I read apparently he insisted he was paid first before he shaved his head.

Would have been interesting to see if Paul Walker would have pulled off being Agent 47 as originally planned. I think Paul would have been too traditionally good looking to pass as Agent 47.
I love Rupert Friend from Homeland, but I'm not sold on his look either. A bit too young and slender from how I picture Agent 47. Cosign from what other posters have said, Statham was always an obvious fan favorite from the look standpoint and Mark Strong is a good choice for a veteran, more refined Agent 47.