Hocus Pocus (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $12.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6261318_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Last edited by a moderator:
I love me some Bette. I loved the movie. I saw it for a second time recently. I'll probably pick it up after the in-hand pics show up and when I hear of a nice deal on it. Thank you BB and AS for stepping up.

Seriously doubt there will be any deals to catch on this. Disney catalog titles never have big print runs. For it to stick arOund long enough for price to come down to me likely means it’ll be a lackluster steel and who would want that ? Heh.

Target art looking great too. Hoping to make both these editions my final Hocus Pocus editions ever except maybe throwing in a 4K disc in this case some day. Might even pass on the Target one and just hope that art lands in steel one day making that the final HP lol. Love the movie for around Halloween but def don’t ever need more than 2 editions for the film. And only 2 since one is just more themed is all (book)

Hi everyone, I've updated the price of the group buy for future purchases and anyone that has already purchased, I'll plan on getting you a refund via your shipping group buy purchase.

We'll chat more when I get Best Buy to manually match some of the orders that have already been shipped.

Still a few copies available if anyone is searching.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/open-hocus-pocus-blu-ray-steelbook.568/

I can’t see any bossing from the pic.
Yes, would be cool though if the area around the eye was de-bossed at least.
Anyway, I guess we'll know for sure in the next couple of days.

Curious about this so just popped over to BR.com to see if any luck there and lo and behold there is 'bossing . . . to be precise - on the front - around the coiled snakes and around the eye . . . v. nice too.-
UR2najk.jpg

tlJwijA.jpg
0mSljj7.jpg

Perfect disc art too.

Last edited:
The two corner snakes and the eye are (de)bossed. Not the best bossing because they had to stop about a cm from the edge. Would have been better to boss the stitched areas, maybe. The stitches are spot-satin-gloss by the way.

Reactions: howarmat