Home Alone - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 11, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 12 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £26.99

HA.jpg

HA (inside).jpg

HA (back).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It really baffles me when they come out with designs like this... what was going through their minds? Did Kevin design it himself? The front looks like a mish-mash of random clip art images they had saved from the 90s. Whilst the green goo makes it look like even Flubber was displeased with the artwork. :vomit:

Speaking of which... think I'd actually take a Flubber steelbook over this.

Reactions: St4rlord
The worst part is it looks like a photo of Kevin McAllister holding a drawing of a hair dryer :rofl: I

One of the first ever steel concepts I did was for Home Alone and I've come to really dislike it, but...

View attachment 484948
You need to appreciate your own work more, especially when we are offered up the mess that this one is.
You aren't able to release yours and each time I see one of your designs it's better than what actually is being released.
Just a shame yours are never 'in hand' lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
You need to appreciate your own work more, especially when we are offered up the mess that this one is.
You aren't able to release yours and each time I see one of your designs it's better than what actually is being released.
Just a shame yours are never 'in hand' lol.
Thanks mate. I just feel I could do better nowadays is all. Plus the front art I used is for both films rather than just the first one... it has the Statue of Liberty on it for a start lol.

Reactions: St4rlord
For anyone interested, I watched a making of this on Netflix and it was actually great. Not just your average making of that you get on blu-rays

In the series I also really liked the Ghostbusters episode

Movies that made us

Reactions: Noodles
For anyone interested, I watched a making of this on Netflix and it was actually great. Not just your average making of that you get on blu-rays

In the series I also really liked the Ghostbusters episode

Movies that made us
I watched it too... a lot of the stuff I already knew, but there were a few interesting things I didn't. Haven't watched any of the others as I kinda forgot about it, but will definitely check out the Ghostbusters episode soon!

Reactions: davhyl
7Gmcx5C.gif

But I want it on my collection, as I don't have the movie in there yet, so I guess I'll buy it. Stupid how they keep missing opportunities where movies get a steelbook, but they forget the other ones. Airplane 2 could've been in the same package, Home Alone 2 as well. Sigh... Ah well, better than nothing, I guess.