Home Alone - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 11, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 12 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £26.99

HA.jpg

HA (inside).jpg

HA (back).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this likely to come back in stock? I know the artwork isn’t great but I’d really like this on steelbook. It’s been sold out for a while now, or if anyone has a spare copy :happy:

Bound too. Most have a quick re stock from Zavvi if you keep you eye out. Cancelled mine so at least one :thumbs:

Reactions: jaffajakes
According to website delivery date has moved to January 11th! That'll annoy alot of people that planned to watch this for Christmas. Have to watch a proper Christmas film instead... Die Hard it is :naughty:
Don’t open the old die hard / Christmas movie thing again haha. It IS a Christmas movie though haha

We received our copy of this steelbook and it looks like it got the Empire Strikes Back treatment. A lot of visible scratches and marks from poor manufacturing. Very certain it is NOT part of the design. Anyone else noticed this?
20210108_114017.jpg

received_2723486914568342.jpeg

We received our copy of this steelbook and it looks like it got the Empire Strikes Back treatment. A lot of visible scratches and marks from poor manufacturing. Very certain it is NOT part of the design. Anyone else noticed this?
View attachment 495189
View attachment 495188
I'm afraid this IS ON THE DESIGN...!, it uses the same scratched up filter, the same as the recent 4k Marvel releases, it isn't very clear on the right side of the steelbook mockup, but it's very clear on the left side on the mock up art.

It's ugly either with or without though.....

View attachment 495189
View attachment 495188
It's definitely part of the design. Look at this video of the Best Buy version. You can clearly see those lines are supposed to be there.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Blazerfires
I'm afraid this IS ON THE DESIGN...!, it uses the same scratched up filter, the same as the recent 4k Marvel releases, it isn't very clear on the right side of the steelbook mockup, but it's very clear on the left side on the mock up art.

It's ugly either with or without though.....
It's definitely part of the design. Look at this video of the Best Buy version. You can clearly see those lines are supposed to be there.

Thank you both for your help. I should have checked online first. Aha I feel like an idiot now - I'm what the French call "les incompetents" :D

Reactions: MM3
Even though 'tis a bit rough around the edges - the folded poster and distressed look has become tiresome after having been used so much on the 2019 Marvel steelbook collection - I'm quite happy with this and methinks doesn't look too bad and a debossed title on a flat steel is always a plus in my book:-

1610921055337.png

Open pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
1610921109600.png
1610921126950.png

Reactions: jasong